(2) Marky

haven't had chance to update mainly because of family reasons...Anyway hope you enjoy! *Yaoi fluff warning*

Jack's Pov~*

"AND STAY THE FUCK AWAY YOU DICK!" Wiishu yelled as i stormed out of the house barely able to see, as my eyes were still puffy from all the crying i was doing.

I stuffed my hands into my snug pockets and walked down the road. Swirls of mist were continuously being created through the heat of my breath clashing with the frost of the outside air.

I spotted a bench in the distance and headed towards it. I placed my body down chilling the rest of my body as my goosebumps were literally beaming from my body. I gained warmth and stared up at the stars as a tear slowly rolled down my cheek.

The moons brightness illuminated the silhouette of my shadow, looking back at me. I layed on the bench for a while still staring at the stars, twinkly softly. My shadow intertwined with another as i looked up to see Mark standing looking at me.

"What's up, Jackaboy?" He asked gesturing me to come with him.

I stood up and stood next to Mark, locking his chocolate eyes into mine.

"Nothin' " I quietly mumbled to him wiping the tear which was slowly starting to build up in my eye.

"Come on, i'll take you to my place i wouldn't you to freeze now would I?" He said creating a small smirk in my face.

-Time skip-

Mark's Pov~*

I kept questioning him about why he was out on his own, depressed and most importantly lonely. I already knew what Wiishu had done but wanted to make sure if it was true. I fixed him up in my bed and went to head down the stairs-

"Marky?" Jack said once again, locking his oceany eyes into mine.

"Can you sleep in here with me, i didn't want to tell you yet but i broke up with wiishu and i'm not getting along with the idea of not sleeping in the same bed with someone," He said softly. I resistef saying no and snuggled up into bed with him. His quiet snores drifted me into sleep.

Not long after i woke up, my heart beated tremendously. The feeling was strange like i actually loved Jack i mean, i probably don't but i do and it feels natural.

"I love Jack"

I woke up, spooning with Jack ofcourse i was the big spoon and he was the little spoon. I couldn't move i wanted to kiss him so bad. I need to tell him, the worst that could happen was that he says no but with how we slept last night... I highly doubt it.

-time skip because old people-

We were both up and the clock was showing 1:08 . We've been up for quite a while but i couldn't ask him out. I need to so i did.

"Jaaaaack!" I moaned for what seemed to be hours, not that i'm complaining i'm basically shitting myself anyway.

His lovable, cute figure walked through the door and i patted the seat next to me, gesturing him to sit down.

"Yes, Marky?" He said. There's something about that nickname that gave me the confidence to actually ask him.

"Well what i'm trying to say is well, i- i love you!" I explained wiping my brow which was metaphorically dripping with sweat.

"I understand if that's wei-

Jack placed his lips onto mine as i pushed in creating perfecy tension between our bodys i slowly pulled back staring back at him.

"I love you so fucking much Jackaboy!"

"You to, Marky"

Hope you enjoyed this fic more will be coming just leave some suggestions in the comments because i'm running out of ideas 😂 anyway punch that vote button in the face LIKE A BOSS aaannnd high fives all around *whapish whapish* and ill see all of you dudes, IN THE NEXT UPDATE!!