Sweet Mark

Jack's pov;

I awoke at 6:30, i'm not sure why though usually i wake way later. Maybe it was because of the sweet scent of pancakes filling my nose.

I walked into the kitchen and saw Mark wearing just his boxers cooking bacon and pancakes.

"Jackypoo! You're awake!" Mark said, before walking towards me, hugging me.

Mark slipped his tongue into my mouth and pulled away slowly with a string of saliva attached to both our mouths.

"You're up early," I yawned.

"I know i just wanted to make you some breakfast my baby boy~" Mark yawned as well flipping a pancake.

I sat down and turned the T.V on. I began getting bored of flicking through channels and got up and wandered around and turned the grill off. I walked passed our bedroom to see Mark but naked, slipping some boxer briefs on.

My member hardened for attention as i walked into the room wrapping my arms around the man. I began softly stroking Mark's member softly, to earn a small moan of "jaack" and smiled.

But before i could retaliated, Mark swiftly pushed me onto the bed. Mark crawled on top of me and slipped his tongue into my mouth, once more and explored every inch of my mouth.

I moaned for attention, pulled apart and flipped Mark over so i was on top. I slowly began kissing from his neck, then down to his pants and slid them off slowly. My breath was warm over the tip of his member and licked the slit. More moans were heard as i began licking his member before deep throating his large member.

Mark moaned loudly as he released his load into my mouth. I swallowed and slowly crawled back next to Mark and pulled the cover over us.

Jfc that part was short but anyway thanks for reading and ill upload soon buhbye!