(6)

Mark or Mr.Fischbach teaches a class full of Year 12s. Along with eyeing up his favourite student;
Sean Mcloughlin. ----SMUTT WARNING----

Mark began a headstart to the lesson, after explaining the task he sat down, admiring the registration. While skimming down it he noticed something.

"Sean?" He questioned waiting for a response that signified he was there.

"Sean?" He shouted again before being cut off due to a apparent knock at the door.

There he was, Sean or Jack he prefered.

"Sorry to disturb you Mark, but this student was caught spray painting and tampering with school property, rather than his lesson.

Mark didn't reply not that he could be bothered anyway. He admired as the boy walked into the classroom holding his books. He sat down admiring his teacher, he to liked him. Every night he would search him on Twitter and masturbait to the pictures he had posted.

--Before School 12:43 pm--

Jack admired his teacher on his iphone before sliding his hand down his pants. His cold wintery hands chilling his member. He began softly stroking it noticing that he had a topless photo.

"Ohh god~" He moaned in pleasure just after stroking himself faster.

His phone vibrated along with a DM invite from Markiplier. He explained that he liked him. And, would they want to exchange nudes via phone sex.

YES

Sean typed with his heart racing faster by the minute.
Mark went first his lip biting prepared precum in the boys pants.

What's your number baby?

He typed. Sean rapidly typed his number and shut his door, locking it.

Another vibration.

Hey, jackaboy~

Hey, Markimoo~

Today in class you made me so hard the way you stared into my eyes like the ocean Marky i love you.

I love you to what you upto one hands holding the phone guess where the other's?~

I think i know because thats whats going on with me baby~

Ohh fffuck Sean you make me so hard trust me, if you was here i would have had you by now, you with your hands and your knees on my bed before i slowly thrust into you. You moan my name.

Mark's masturbation became more apparent as he finished cumming into his hand.

Love you kitten bye bye.

Bye Markimoo love you.

Anyway that happened if you enjoyed this part give it a star up idk BYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE. new fic tomorrow bye bye bye bye