5

Sorry for not updating -_- So to make up for it, here's a longer-type fanfic.
____________________________

In this fic it is septiplier and pewdieken Enjoy ¿)

Jack's Pov~*

(Jack and his gf texting)

J- Hey! my plane sets off at 3:30 and it's 3:03 so i just wanted to talk for a bit x

W- Hi! i can't believe you're going to LA! Next time invite me ;) xx

J- I know! I wish i could but Mark paid for this trip xx

W- Here we are again MARK MARK MARK thats all i hear!

J- Babe im sor-

W- You know what Jack, i don't think this long term relationship isn't gonna work, it's over.

J-...

I read that in my head over and over i couldn't stop thinking about it the worlds jumbled up in my head along with butterflys in my stomach.

My eyes started creating little pools of tears before making their way down my face, stopped by the fabric of my sleeve.

*Vibration*

"Hey Mark," I quietly sniffled trying to make it sound like i wasn't sad. "Hey, Jack what's up?" He replied obviously realising i was upset.

"Nothing," I lied, sniffling again. "Jack you can tell me anything, i'm here for you," He softly replied, giving me the confidence to explain me and that wasn't dating anymore.

"It's okay Jack, Pfft girls right? Why do you think i'm gay?" He giggled making me laugh a little, but enough to lighten the mood.

"I gotta go Marky i'll see you when my plane lands!"

"Bye!" He replied, hanging up in the process.

I pulled down my sleeve and checked my watch 3:16 it read.

"Oh my god no way!" A girl screamed running towards me, before tightly hugging me. Like Mark used to do. Mark... I finally snapped out of it and took a picture with the girl as she left, right before i got on my plane.

I got on my plane and placed my neck-pillow around my head, softly sat on my shoulders. I tried to get some sleep as i shut my eyes, all i saw. Was Mark. His chocolaty eyes gleaming into mine as he slowly walked towards me cupping my face in his hands. Before syncornising his lips onto mine, sliding his tounge into my mouth massaging my tounge before pulling back, and disapearing into darkness.

My eyes slowly opened being nudged by a ladie explaining the plane had landed. I covered the hard on that what appeared i had got from the dream, with my rucksack and walked to my bestest of all friends Mark who was waiting for me by a coffee stand. He waved to me and i waved back before walking in dropping my things and launching myself into Mark's arms. I had completely forgot about my ex and focused more on that dream. I waited until we arrived home and talked to Mark about it. Considering he's pretty much the only person who's openely gay that i know.

"Mark, while i was on the plane i had a dream a dream that i sorta liked," I slowly said.

"Go on," He replied staring into my eyes.

"Basically, you were there and you slowly walked towards me and kissed me, and i-," I stuttered. I literally couldn't say it.

"I-i think i'm gay, but, for you," I said relieved i had got that out my system.

He stared at me for a while but before i could say anything he placed his warm lips onto mine and began making out with me, passionatly massaging my bottom lip slowly to the top before entering my mouth and beating my tounge with what seemed like a war. He slowly backed away and i stayed still.

"I love you too," He softly said with his deep voice, "Will you go on a date with me? Not tonight or tomorrow but then i will take you somewhere special amd romantic you won't want it to end.

"I will!" I litteraly screached and tackled him onto the couch placing kisses on his forehead.

Marky's Pov~*

Felix's place-

I gripped Jack's hands and placed some knocks onto the doors and walked in. No one was there except two people softly making out with eachother on the couch below.

"Mark?!" Felix shouted jumping off of Ken.

"Awww pewdieken aswell," We both said.

"Wait, aswell?" Ken protested realising the fact that we to were gay.

"Yes, we are dating, me and wwishu fell out and we're no longer together, but i have my big spoon now!' Jack sadly explained starting to giggle in the end.

Hmm big spoon, i like that! i thought.

Thanks for reading! I have a thing now where i update every now and then. Probably an update tomorrow or so :). Sorry about Mark's short Pov i actually wrote this in a school lesson and i'm just typing this now to explain. Anyway byeeeeeeeeee