Two

That's Jesse tbh

"Harry," Jesse called from the kitchen

"Harry," Jesse called from the kitchen. Harry looked up from his phone,"come here please!"

Harry turned off his phone and walked in the kitchen,"yes babe," Jesse looked kinda upset.

"Let me see your phone?" Jesse asked. Harry blinked a couple times. He didn't say anything just looked at her.

"Why?" he finally spoke up,"do you not me? Do you really think I'd cheat?" Harry knew that was bullshit. Jesse rolled her eyes.

"It's not that I don't trust you it's just I don't trust other girls," Jesse said. Now that was a load of bullshit. Jesse sucked at lying. She couldn't do it to save her life.

"Jesse I know you're not telling the truth," Harry told her,"now, tell me the truth or you aren't getting my phone," even if she did tell the truth she still wasn't going to lay a hand on his phone.

Harry wouldn't usually care about her seeing his phone or not,but Harry hadn't deleted his text he shared with Louis.

"Are you cheating on me?" Jesse raised an eyebrow. Harry stomach sank,"Harry, are you cheating on me?"

"No," Harry said quickly,"why would you think that," Harry bit his lip. Harry was terrible at lying. Everyone could tell if he was lying or not.

"I don't know," Jesse shrugged,"but you have been very distance lately,and you're always so sneaky. Never telling me where you're going. Always over protective with your phone," Jesse listed.

"Jesse," Harry sighed,"I would never cheat on you," Harry took her cheeks into his hands,"I love you," he lied.

"Good," Jesse kissed Harry on the lips before she turned around to finish what she was doing. Harry let out a breath he didn't know he was holding.

*****

"Liam, what if he leaves me?" Louis asked his roommate as he looked down at the white stick in his hand,"we've never talked about children. We just fucked and cuddled."

"Louis," Liam patted the smaller ones back,"Harry seems like a guy how would love kids," Louis smiled.

"I guess you're right," Louis stood up throwing away the positive test,"I'm going to call him," Louis grabbed his phone and called Harry.

"Good luck lou," Liam kissed the top of Louis' head before walking out. After three rings Harry picked up.

"Hello?" A female voice came through the speaker.

"Hey, is Harry there?"

"Yeah," the female voice said,"Harry's in the shower. I'm his girlfriend Jesse. Who is calling so I can tell Harry to call back?" the word girlfriend broke Louis' heart. He didn't answer just looking at the wall repeating the word girlfriend in his head over and over again,"hello?" he was snapped out of his daze.

"Yeah, sorry," Louis finally said,"Louis. Just tell Harry it's important, and needs to call me asap," Louis was an the verge of tears. So she didn't hear his broken sobs Louis hung up.

Harry doesn't love me, Harry doesn't love me Louis repeated in his head over and over again.

****
Hello!!!

How are you guys.

:-)

Katybell