Six

"Jesse," Harry sighed as he beckon her over. Jesse smiled as she sat right next to her,"Jess we need to talk," Jesse gave him a confused look.

"About what," she tilted her head like a puppy,"did I do something wrong?" she asked.

"Jesse, you did nothing wrong," he said,"I'm sorry, Jess. We need to break up," Harry heard her suck in a deep breath.

"Why?" Jesse asked harshly,"am I not good enough for you?" she asked,"did I not give you enough pleasure," she pushed Harry,"I bet you're cheating," she growled through he teeth, harry didn't say anything. He deserved everything she was throwing at him,"you're a pig," she yelled before slapping him, with that she ran out of the flat slamming the door.

Harry sat there for a few minutes before calling louis up. When Louis picked up he didn't sound mad,"Harry," his soft voice came through the phone.

"I broke up with her," Harry sighed,"she's no longer in the picture," he bit his lip softly.

"Did you tell your parents?" Louis asked. When Harry let out os huge sigh, he knew he hadn't yet,"Harry," the pregnant boy said in an warning tone.

"Louis, I can't do all of this in one day," Harry sighed,"you got to give me time," he whispered.

"You want time?" Louis asked,"well you'll get a month," he said before hanging up. Louis didn't know exactly how homophobic Harry's parents were. Yeah he knew they were, but he thought since Harry was their only son they'd be kinda okay with it. Oh, how that wasn't the case.

*****

Short chapter....I'm sorry...

I promise I'll have a long chapter one of these days

Katybell