Eight

"Hey baby," Louis whispered to his stomach," I know what's going on isn't the best, but I promise I'll make up with daddy," he rubbed his stomach,"I see why he didn't tell his parents. I'm so stupid," he cried,"so stupid," Louis bit his lip.

Louis should have forgave Harry. Now his baby is daddyless. Louis didn't want this. He wanted a family. That was his dream, and he had to
mess it all up.

It's not like Harry cheated just to cheat. He had a reason. His parents were homophobic. Louis sniffled,"I'm sorry baby," then there was a knock at the door.

Louis walked out of his bedroom while whipping the tears. He took a deep breath before opening the door,"Harry ?"

"Hey," Harry sighed,"I came here to talk. Last time I did a lot of yelling," Harry bit his lip,"now it's time to talk."

"Yeah," Louis moved out of the way,"come in."

Harry smiled as he walked past, and sat down on the cheap, grey couch,"I'm sorry Louis. I should have yelled. I was still pretty sad about my mum."

"No Harry," Louis sighed,"It's my fault. We made a deal, and I broke it," Harry nodded.

"It's okay Louis," Lou s took a seat next to Harry ,"you can were just doing best for the baby," Harry reassured Louis.

"How is keeping the baby away from their father the best," Louis cried.

"I don't know Louis. It was the mummy in you talking," Harry guessed,"deep down inside you had a reason."

"Why are you being so nice to me ?" Louis asked,"I basically took your child away. You should hate me," Harry sighed.

"I can't find in me to hate you," Harry confessed,"I can hate myself for yelling at you, but I can never hate you," Louis looked up at Harry with his big, blue eyes. Harry knows he shouldn't be thinking this at the moment, but he hopes Louis',their, baby gets his eyes. Louis said something, but Harry didn't notice. He was thinking about their baby,"what was that, love !" he said without thinking.

"It's not that important," the pregnant lad mumbled.

"No, Louis tell me."

"I said I was surprised you didn't hate me," Louis whispered. For some unknown reason he didn't want Harry to know what he said. 

"Like I said before," Harry paused. Even though this was a risky move, he threw his arm over Louis' shoulder and brought his closer,"just because you said some harsh things to me doesn't mean I ever lost my feelings for you Louis," he explained to the boy in his arms. Louis sighed.

"Harry," Louis looked up at the man, "it's not that I don't want you in our baby's life, Louis bit his lip still looking in to Harry's forest green eyes,"it's hard to trust someone when they've cheated, no matter what the circumstances are," Harry nodded his head in agreement,"I was afraid that you really did lo-like me, and if we were together you'd just cheat on me. Even with the baby in the picture," he explained.

No one said anything. Just looked at each other. Both had to resist the urge to kiss each other. It was silent till Harry said something," I'd never cheat on you Louis. I know this is bad to say but, the only reason I cheated on Jesse was for sexual desire. I never knew I was going to develop feelings and become a father," Harry stated,"I thought I was going to have to marry Jesse," Louis chuckled. You could marry me, Louis though.

"Glad you didn't," Louis told Harry,"Harry, I got my three month appointment in two days. You can come if you'd like," Louis shrugged. Harry smiled.

"I love to go."

*********

Hi, sorry it took me so long to update. It seems like I'm saying that a lot.

I was kinda pushing this book off a little, but I saw a lot of comments asking me to update so I did. :-)))))

Okay, now I got a question. Should I do a q&a ? Because I want to but I don't want at the same time.... just comment here and tell me...

Oh yeah and comments always are appreciated.... I smiled every time i see one so ;-)

Imma start adding gifs at the end of each chapter

Katybell