Ten

Harry looked down at the ultrasound. It was beautiful. The baby was beautiful. The alien blob was beautiful. Every time he looked his heart hurt. This was his baby. He made that. He made the must beauty thing he's ever saw.

"You're beautiful," Harry sighed. It was weird, but he hugged the ultrasound. He hugged the picture liked a teenage girl would hug a picture ig her favorite celebrity,"I love you," he whispered,"I love you so much,"  Harry was now crying. Harry was crying in te middle of his living room with the blinds wide open.  Then there was a knock  at the door. 

Harry sighed as he stood up. He walked to the doors, and wiped his tears,"Who's there ?" he asked through the door.

"Harry, it's your mother," Anne said through the door,"I'm with Jesse and your father," Harry sighed.

"What do you want," Harry snapped.

"That is no way to talk to your parents," he heard his mother yell from across the door,"now open up," Harry slowly unlocked his door, but before he could open it three people came running in.

"You told me you got a guy pregnant," was all Anna said. Harry gave her a confused look.

"I did get a guy pregnant," he raised his eyebrow,"I know it is hard for you to proc-"

"You don't have to lie anymore," Des gave him a stern look," Jesse told us the truth."

"She's the one that's pregnant," Anna budded in,"my grandbaby isn't going to be a disgrace,' she said happily.

"Jesse might be pregnant, but it's definitely not with my baby," Harry told them," I cheated on her and got a guy pregnant !" Harry shouted.

"No you didn't !" Anna whispered,"she pregnant. Not this guy you claimed to have a baby with," Harry rolled her eyes," the Harry I know would never cheat."

She was right. Harry wasn't the type of person to cheat. Harry couldn't help it though. He was in a shitty relationship. He needed some pleasure. He got that one day at a bar. He had just got in a fight with Jesse. Pissed, he went to the dar. That's where he saw the prettiest boy ever, Louis.

Of course Harry had to sit next to him

Of course Harry had to sit next to him.  He was beyond beautiful. Louis gave Harry the most incident look, and the rest was history.

°°°°°°

"Lou," Harry whispered over the phone,"Jesse told my parents she was pregnant not you," Harry heard a loud sign over the phone.

"What did you say ?" He asked.

"I tried telling them that I did, in fact, get you pregnant, that didn't work."

"So she still believes Jesse is pregnant ?"

"Yeah."

"Don't worry," Louis sighed," well figure it out."

°°°°°°°°

This was my shortest chapter. I've had writers block,so I really don't know what to write.

I'm sticking with this gig thing.

Katy Bell