Five

Harry sat awkwardly in Louis' living. Biting his lip. Louis sat on the couch across from him,"well let's get with it," Louis sighed placing his hand on his flat stomach,"this is my baby, Harry," Louis gave him a stern look,"I don't care that it takes two to make a baby, this is my baby," Harry nodded his head.

"Will the baby ever be our baby?" he asked.

"Only if you regain my trust. It's not always going to be easy since you are a cheater," Louis looked down,"you know once a cheater always a cheater."

"Louis, do you want to know why I ever dated Jesse?" Louis nodded,"my parents are homophobic. I dated Jesse so my parents would stop asking why I never a had a girlfriend. I never loved her. If Loved anyone it would be you and this baby," and that was the truth. Yeah, Harry started this whole fling for sexual pleasure, but Harry started to develop feelings for him. Now there was a baby in the mix, it was all a mess.

"Very heart warming Harry," Louis said sarcastically,"but that doesn't make me forgive you," Harry was crying now.

"Louis what can I do I want to be part of this baby's life?"

"Break up with Jesse, and tell your parents about the baby. That's only part of what you have to to regain my trust," Harry nodded,"even then I don't even know if I would want my baby to know you are the other father," Harry slouched. That's not what he wanted to hear.

"Louis," Harry looked up,"please I already love this baby, and I'm falling in love with you. I want to he part if this baby,our baby's life," Louis bit his lip.

"My baby, Harry. This is my baby," Louis whispered yelled,"I was falling for you, Harry. I thought I loved you, damnit I still love you. I just don't think you feel the same way."

"I do Louis. I love you," Harry cried,"I know I just said I was falling, but now I landed," he wiped away the tears,"I love you, and no matter what you say this is our baby. And, I love our baby," he sobbed. Louis looked up at the light.

"Just," Louis sighed,"just go and break up with Jesse,please," he responded. Harry nodded his head.

"I'll do that right now," Harry said before rushing over to the door,"I'll break up with her," he yelled before slamming the door.

"What do you think jelly bean? Do you trust him?"

*****
Short chapter!!!! I'm sorry....

Katybell