eleven

"Why would she say she's pregnant ?" Louis sighed. Harry shrugged," what if she really is pregnant," Louis gasped.

"She not," Harry told him," I always used condoms and she was on birth control," Harry stated. Louis raised his eyebrows.

"I thought you hated condoms," Harry never used condoms with Louis. Louis was on birth control so they weren't really needed. 

"I do," Harry stated," but I didn't want any skin to skin contact with a girl," his face was filled with disgusted thinking about.

"Why did you have sex with her anyway ?" Louis asked. If Harry really hated sex with a girl why would he do it?

"She would have been suspicious," Harry explained," the only way I could get off is by thinking of you," Louis blushed at Harry's statement.

"Why didn't you just break up with her ?"

"My mum would try to set me up with someone," Louis nodded his head. Harry looked down at his hand awkwardly," How's the baby ?" Harry said trying to change the subject. He didn't want to think that Jesse was pregnant. If she was he hoped that it wasn't his.

"The baby's doing good. Making me eat the strangest food, but doing good," Louis explained. Harry smiled knowing Louis was most likely  rubbing his stomach," Harry ?" Louis asked," what if Jesse is really pregnant ?" Harry stayed quiet, so Louis continued to talk," you said she was on birth control, but you and me both know that birth control doesn't work 100% of the time. Also, condoms don't work all the time either," Harry bit his lip," what if she purposely didn't take her birth control and poked holes in the condoms."

"Louis, even if she did purposely not take her pills I never used the condoms she gave me," Harry explained," Louis, I have to go but I'll call you back later," Harry wanted to escape any further conversation about Jesse till he knows that if she's really pregnant or not. 

"Okay, bye Harry the baby will miss you," Harry's heart ached. Louis didn't say that he would miss him. He didn't want it to show that it hurt him so he didn't say anything about it.

"Bye Louis Tell the baby that I love them," Harry said before hanging up, he looked at his phone and made his way over to the text messages ready to text Jesse. 

Harry to Jesse: we need 2 talk now

Jesse to Harry: About ?

Harry to Jesse: U fucking lying to my mother telling her ur pregnant wen we bot know ur not 

Jesse to Harry: I don't see a problem 

Harry to Jesse: come over rn

Jesse to Harry: Sure

Ten minutes later Jesse was in Harry's flat sitting on his couch with a smirk on her face," Jessica I know you're not pregnant," was the first thing Harry said to her. Jesse smiled.

"I am pregnant Harry," Jesse placed her hand on her stomach,"It's just not yours," Harry's eyes widen.

"You told my mu-"

"I told your mum I was pregnant I didn't say who got me pregnant," she clarified,"you're not the only one who cheated in this relationship Harry. I knew you were cheating. I'm not stupid. Don't think I didn't hear you moan Louis everytime you had a wet dream. I saw the naked pictures of him, and I saw te naked pictures of you that you never sent to me. It was like you wanted to be caught."

"If you knew why'd you acted so hurt when I told you ?" Harry questioned her. 

"I was more hurt you got some side chick pregnant when you were so careful with me," Jesse shrugged. 

"Are you going to tell my mum this baby isn't mine ?" Jesse nodded,"Thank you, and congrats on the baby. Finally got what you wanted."

"Would've been better if it was yours," She confessed,"but Nick will have to do," Harry was taken aback.

"Nick Grimshaw ? As in one of my best mates ?"

"Yes, that Nick," Jesse rolled her eyes,"what other nick do we know," Jesse said before standing up"It was nice talking to you and all but I must go. My baby daddy can't wait for me any longer," she walked out of Harry's flat leaving him relieved, but also kinda disgusted. 

Harry to Louis: She's pregnant 

Harry to Louis: but it's not mine 

Louis to Harry: Whos is it

Harry to Louis: Nick's 

Louis to Harry: Grimshit

Harry to Louis: Yes grimshit 

_____________

I'm so sorry that I haven't updated since January. I fill terrible about it too. I just have had writer's block on this book, but now I'm back. 

I hope you enjoyed this chapter, and I hope you enjoy my new cover :-) 

Katy Bell