Three

I don't think I've said this before, but it's normal for men to get pregnant as long as they're carries.

    "Harry," Jesse said as Harry walked out of his bathroom,"some boy named Louis called while you were in the shower," Harry's eyes widen.

"What did he say?" Harry bit his lip nervously.

"He just said it's important and you need to call him back," she shrugged, and Harry let out tue breath he didn't know he was holding in.

"That's all?" Harry asked. Jesse nodded her head. Harry ran his long, thick fingers down his face, thank god, he thought to himself. Harry looked up to Jesse, who was giving him dirty looks. Jesse reached in her pocket and pulled Harry's phone out. He took his phone, and ran past Jesse to his room.

Once Harry was inside he closed his door, and called Louis. Harry bit his lip nervously he had no idea what was coming his way.

*****

Louis had cried himself to sleep. He was falling in love with the curly haired lad, but he finds out that Harry had a girlfriend this whole time. What really confused Louis is that Harry once said he could never see himself with a girl. This whole situation throw Louis off. He didn't even know the difference better up or down anymore.

Louis was half asleep when his phone went off. When he looked to see who it was, the light blinded him. His eyes finally regained focus and say the name Harry. He cried a little.

"Hello?" Louis said trying not to sound heart broken.

"Hey," Harry's voice filled his ears,"saw that you called," Louis nodded his head even though Harry couldn't see.

"I can't tell you this over the phone," he mumbled.

"Well I'm free right now," Harry told him. Louis nodded his head even though Harry couldn't see him.

"Great," Louis mumbled,"just come over whenever. I'll be home all day," he sighed as he hung up not saying goodbye. How was he going to tell Harry now. He literally just found out he had a girlfriend. Louis has thought that Harry was straight up gay. Never could see Harry with a girl.

Harry even told him once he had no interest in girls. He was so confused. Ten minutes after the phone call there was a knock the door. Harry, Louis sighed.

He walked out of his room to the door. Before he opened it he let out a shaky breath,"Hey Lou," Harry smiled going in for a kiss, but Louis stopped him by putting his left hand to his chest.

"Can you sit on the couch?" Louis asked Harry. The taller lad was confused. Louis was always happy to see him. What was different now.

"Is everything alright Lou?"

"Don't call me that," Louis spat. Harry gave him a weird look.

"Louis?" Harry mumbled. Something was wrong. Louis took a deep breath looking at Harry. He sat down before saying.

   "Um, Harry I'm pregnant," Louis mumbled. Harry looked up his face expressionless. This couldn't happen Harry had a girlfriend, even though he wasn't very happy with her, he still had a girlfriend.

"No you can't be," Louis was messing with him. Louis couldn't be pregnant,well at lest he hopes not.

"Wow Harry I thought you would be happy I guess not," Louis rolled his eyes before standing up,"oh and Harry I know that you have a girlfriend," was all Louis said before slamming the door.

Harry was stunned. Louis walked out, even though this was his flat. But that's not what's important, Louis pregnant. With his baby.  The door was slammed open,"Get out," Louis' weak voice told Harry,"this is my place, and you need to leave," Harry could tell he was crying.

"Louis, we need to talk about this," Harry told him. Louis slammed the door shut.

"There's nothing to talk about,"Louis yelled,"you can go home to your girlfriend, and leave us alone," he hissed. Harry stepped closer , and Louis took a step back,"Get away from me," Louis said through his teeth.

"Louis, please," Harry said,"she's not important. I don't love her," Harry said through a shaky breath,"she means nothing."

"I don't care," Louis looked up. Harry had tears in his eyes ready to escape at any moment. Hw quickly looked down,"you were still with me while you were with here. That makes you a cheater Harry. I don't date cheaters," louis said.

"But Louis i wasn't cheating on on, it was on her."

"Damn it Harry! There's no difference! I don't care who you cheated on it still makes you a cheater!" the pregnant boy cries,"and I don't want my baby around a cheater."

The words my baby repeated in Harry's head,"Louis it's not just your baby," Harry told him trying not to yell, and make things worse.

"Yes it is. If you want a baby then go home, and make on with your girlfriend," Louis spat. Harry looked hurt. He didn't budge,"I SAID GO!" Louis shouted. Harry gave Louis one last look before pushing past Louis and walking out the door.

"I want to be part of our baby's life Louis," was the last thing he said before closing the door. And when Harry got to his flat, he cried. No one was there to judge him. No was there to comfort him. And most importantly, Louis wasn't there with their baby. He cried harder than ever.

He wanted to be part of the baby's life, but Louis right. A dirty, rotten cheater shouldn't be around his baby. He was a dirt bag that no one will ever love. No one would love a cheater

******

Hey!!!

Sorry for taking so long to update.

What do you think of this chapter?

Vote?
Comment?
Follow?

Katybell