twelve

don't hit me !!!! I know its been a long timmeee

"Why would she freak out about be cheating when she was doing the same thing," Harry mumbled to himself. Harry sighed as he knocked on Louis' door. The door swung open and revealed Louis in a Harry' shirt-that went 'missing' almost a year ago- and some black panties.

"So you're not the father ?" was the first thing that came out of Louis' mouth. Harry nodded his head,"come in," Louis walked to his couch leaving the door open

Harry held back the urge to look at Louis' bum. He kept his eyes straight and walked inside. He closed the door after him.

Louis sat down and patted down to the set next to him. Harry sat down,"Can we just agree to never talk about Jesse again," louis mumbled.

Harry nodded his head softly," So done with her bullshit," he whispered. He looked at Louis' shirt and smiled,"Ive been looking for that," he laughed.

Louis blushed,"It's comfy," he mumbled. He wrapped his arms around himself,"Look Harry, I'm sorry for what I about the whole 'this is my baby, not yours' thing," louis looked down at his lap,"I'm just really protective over the baby, and to hear that you've cheated just made me think that you were going to cheat on me," louis explained.

"I would never do that," Harry took Louis' hand hoping he wouldn't pull away,"the moment I laid eyes on you, I knew you were going to be mine," Louis ran he thumb over the bump Louis' veins made," your beautiful blue eyes and high cheek bones pulled me in the minute I saw you. It was as if you were the sun, and I was Mercury," Harry whispered,"you pulled me in, and I'm not able to get out. I don't want to get out."
(I came up with that on my own...I'm so proud of myself. I suck at figurative)

"I know Haz," Louis mumbled,"but how was I supposed to know that you wouldn't cheat on me. How was I supposed to trust you," louis looked down at their hands.

Harry looked at louis' delicate features. He studied his long eyelashes. His sharp cheek bones, and button nose. He sighed,"because I love you," Harry said quietly.

Louis looked up at Harry,"No you don't," he said.

"Yes I do," Harry sighed,"I love you louis. The love I have for you has come to life and play on my heart strings every time I see you," Harry exclaimed (lol that one was bad), "these past couple of weeks have been terrible. I couldn't sleep, I couldn't eat knowing you hated me, knowing you were never going to let me see our baby. I was in a living hell."

Louis studied Harry's face, "and I loved you, but things change," louis took his hand from Harry's and placed it on his lap,"and you find out that you were just some quick fuck to relieve a closeted gay guy."

*****

Ha, you thought they were making progress

Katy Bell (oh and my name is Katy Bell not just Katy or Bell it's two names)

Lol ps I'm working on a short story called Lunatic...you should check it out

you should check it out