Seven

"Hey mum," Harry whispered as he sat down. Anna smiled as she waved. (By the way I love Anne I just need an antagonist.) Harry sucked in a sharp breath.

"What's wrong Harry ?" Anne asked with concern spread across his face.

"Mum, I know you're going to hate me afterwards I say this but," a tear slipped out. He had been holding back on this for two weeks. Harry didn't want to lose his family,"I'm-" Harry bit his lip.

"Damnit Harry, spit it out,"  Anne whispered yelled. Harry cried harder as he let his head fall down.

"I love you, mum," Harry sniffled

"I love you, mum," Harry sniffled. That was probably the last time he'd ever say that to her.

"I love you, harry," Anne said. That was probably the last he'll ever hear it from her.

"I'm gay," Harry said below a whisper,"and I got a guy pregnant," Anne laughed.

"Harry, you need to pronounce your words better," Anne laughed,"I thought you said you were gay."

"I did," Harry bit his lip. Anne's jaw dropped.

"You're disgusting," Anne said through her teeth before she got up and left.

********

"Hey, it's Harry. I'm not here right now so, um, I guess leave a message," Louis sighed as he hung up and tried again.

"Hey, it's Harry. I'm no-" Louis hung up. It went straight to voicemail. This was the fifth time he's tried calling Harry. Louis was starting to get worried.

Louis was about to call him a sixth time when there was a soft knock at the door. He quickly stood up and went to the door.

He smiled when he saw Harry,"Harry, I tried cal-"

"I told my mom," Harry croaked. Louis looked up at Harry. Harry looked terrible. His green eyes red. His hair all tangled up. His cheeks stain red,"She hates me now," Harry cried,"she called me disgusting," Louis' heart dropped.

He couldn't believe Anne said that,"Har-" Louis started.

"Happy now ?" Harry asked,"I lost a parent just become one," he cried,"I lost my family for this baby," Harry's voice cracked at the end,"does this show how much I want to be part of his or he's life ? Can I be apart of their life ?"

"I don't know ,Harry," Louis whispered,"I have to think."

"You have to think," Harry raised his voice,"YOU HAVE TO THINK !" he finally shouted," MY MUM FUCKING HATES ME BECAUSE OF THIS BABY, AND YOU HAVE TO THINK !" Harry screamed. Louis bit his lips," you know what Louis. It's obvious that you don't want me to be part of this child's life, so I'm just done trying."

"Harry, no," Louis pleaded," I do it just takes me time to process," he told him.

"Stop making excuses," Harry growled," I already told you I'm done trying," Harry said before walking away leaving Louis pregnant and alone.

Louis sighed as he slid down the wall,"You've done messed up Louis," he whispered to him self,"his mum hates him now," Louis said,"now, Harry hates us," a tear slipped down his cheek as he rubbed his stomach.

*********

"What was that Harry," Harry said to himself as he looked up in the mirror. He looked terrible," you're so stupid," he yelled at the mirror,"that was your only chance to have a good family, and you ruined it !" Harry shouted.

He was back to yelling. Harry was angry. Angry at his mum. Angry at himself. He just couldn't find it in him to be mad at Louis or his baby.

"You're an idiot," Harry said as slammed his hands down on the sink,"after that episode Louis will never take you back," Harry cried.

******

So this was my attempt to make a drama filled chapter.

:-)))

Katybell