Four

Harry drank his sorrows away. When he wasn't too drunk, he called Louis. Of course Louis never answered. Harry didn't have the energy to do anything but drink and cry. Jesse was starting to get worried. He was constantly crying. She didn't know what had gotten to Harry. He never answered his phone or the door.

Louis on the other hand was happy. He had a beautiful baby on the way, and the cheater was going to say out of his or her's life. But the voice mails, those hurt. Harry seemed sad. He always sounds drunk. With his slurred speech, but he also sounded sad. Like he had just had been done crying. It hurt, but he couldn't let Harry in. Harry was a cheater. A dirty, rotten cheater. His baby did not need to be around that.

Louis had gotten used to all the phone calls by now. But today, something was different. Harry didn't call like he always would. Louis didn't know if he should be happy or worried. Louis decided to shake it off. Harry was probably with his girlfriend, Jesse. Even though Louis never saw Jesse he could already tell she was beautiful. But the thing that bothered him was, Harry said he never loved this girl. That really got him. Why was Harry still with her if he never really loved her.

Louis didn't want to think about that right now. All he wanted to think about was his baby that he was about to see. He needed to get ready for his appointment; he was going to go and see his baby for the first time. You could say Louis was pretty excited.

********

Two hours later Louis was getting weighed in the doctors office. He already knew he was going to hate this part. Louis never took his weight to begin with, and now he's going to have to do it about every month.

After all that was done Louis was sitting on that crinkly paper that he hated. About five minutes later his doctor walked in with s huge smile on her face,"Well hello Mr.Tomlinson. I'm Dr.Susan, now I see this is your first time. Are you excited?" She asked. She was an older women brown hair with a few grey strikes all pulled up in a bun. 

"Very," once they talked about a few things, manly Louis talking his morning sickness, she subscribed him some vitamins and pills to help him through his pregnancy.

"Okay, Mr.Tomlinson I need you to lay back and left up your shirt," she told him as she rolled over with the ultrasound machine,"this will be cold," she told Louis as the put the wand with the gel up top on his flat stomach.

"Shit," he mumbled. He shivered biting his lip.

"You're coming along nicely Mr.Tomlinson," she smiled.

"Please Dr.Susan call me Louis," he laughed. Susan nodded her head.

"Well, Louis you look about five weeks along," she smiled,"I hope you don't mind me asking, but will the other father show up for your next appointment?" she asked.

Louis wanted to say no; he really wanted to say no, but he couldn't find it in him. So, he just shrugged and said,"maybe I don't know."

********

Louis called Harry. Yes, it  was Louis who called him this time.  He wanted to give Harry a chance. Of course under many circumstances. One being he had to break up with Jesse. Harry would also have regain Louis' trust, and tell him why he had been with Jesse in the first place. Yeah, Louis got that Harry was the one Jesse not him. Harry and him just messed around alot, but if Harry didn't want to be with her why was he dating her.

"Hello?" Harry's  slurred voice filled his ears. Louis could tell Harry was drunk or hungover,"Louis you called," he sounded hurt.

"Yeah," Louis started,"once you're sober can you come over we need to talk," Louis sighed.

"Yeah," Harry sounded shocked,"you're not going to yell at me are you?" He asked.

"No Harry," Louis laughed,"I wanted to talk about my baby," Louis told him,well bye Harry," Louis was about to hang up when Harry shouted out to him.

"Louis wait!"

"Yeah?"

"Thanks Louis, this means a lot."

******

Sup.

What ya think?

:-)

Katybell