Nine

Harry was late. Louis was once again alone. He was about to be called back any minute, but Harry was no where to be seen. Louis sighed and looked down his phone to see if Harry texted, he didn't.

"Louis," Louis heard Harry say from across the room. Everyone gave him dirty looks considering it was quite. Louis did a little wave, and Harry ran over to him.

"Sorry I'm late," Harry apologize. Louis bit his lip,"my alarm didn't go off," Louis nodded his head.

"I should be called out any minute," as if on cue a nurse came out asking for Louis,"ready to see the baby ?" Louis asked. Harry smiled, not a weak smile that he's been giving off, but a wide smile that shows he was excited.

"Of course," Harry said as Louis stood up from the uncomfortable waiting chairs,"I'm so happy you let me come," Louis nodded. They started to walk toward the door.

Five minutes later they set Louis on a scale. Louis winced at the weight. He gained more weight than he was supposed to during this stage of pregnancy. Harry noticed the face Louis made, and all he wanted to do was hug the boy.

"Are you okay Louis ?" Harry asked. Louis very weakly nodded his head.

"Ready to go back ?" the nurse asked once she was done writing Louis' weight. Louis nodded. The nurse smiled showing the crinkles next to her eyes. She probably thinks they're ugly, Louis thought. They weren't.

Dr.Susan was a nice lady. With brown eyes and brown hair,that was always tied up in a bun. She had a few wrinkles when she smiled, but those come with age.

"Hey Louis," Dr.Susan greeted as she entered not even noticing Harry,"how's the baby ?" Louis rested a hand an his stomach.

"Only trouble he has caused is making me fat. I've gained more weight than usual," Louis chuckled. Trying to hide the fact he was sad. He didn't want to be fat, but an unplanned baby made him.

"He ?"Dr.Susan chuckled,"and it's normal for you to gain more than usual," she added. When she put her clipboard down she finally noticed Harry,"I see you might be ?"

"I'm Harry," he introduced,"the baby's father," Dr.Susan looked at Louis in surprise.

"Great to see you showed up. Last time Louis wasn't sure if you'd show up," Harry raised his eyebrows.

"Oh," was all Harry said,"well from now all I'll be at every appointment, and the birth," Dr.Susan nodded, but Harry wasn't talking to her. He was making sure Louis knew he was here for him and baby.

"Well Louis are ready ?" Dr.Susan asked. Louis nodded quickly,"like last time it's going to be cold," she reminded as she put the gel on the wand,"please left up your shirt," Louis quickly lifted his tee. Harry stared in aw at Louis' tiny bump. He snapped out of his trance when the wand came in contact with Louis' tummy.

"Looks like you got yourself a big baby," the doctor chuckled when the baby came the frame,"he looks healthy for three months. Just big," Harry's eyes teared up. That was his baby. His baby that he didn't deserve. The baby was beautiful. The little blob alien shape baby was beautiful.

Louis and Dr. Susan were talking over some things, and Harry tuned them out. All he was focusing on was their baby. Their baby and all it's glory.

"Harry," he heard Louis say,"are you okay ?" Harry nodded.

"Yeah," he wiped his tears,"the baby is just so beautiful," Louis looked at the screen,"just like you."

****

Hey, I'm back.

Thoughts ? opinions ?

:-)))

I got a life update though. I need glasses...yay....

Im sticking with the gif thing

Katy Bell