Chapter 1

You know how I introduced myself on my first day of school? I flashed my boobs.

I was in my mom's car, on our way to my new college, when I saw some boys walking in the same direction.

I put half my body out the window and lifted up my shirt along with my bra. "Hey boys, get a good look at these babies!" I yelled.

When they looked over, they started smiling at me and gave me a thumbs up. I put my body back in the car and smirked.

"What the hell is wrong with you, Claudia?" My mom snapped at me and pulled the car to a stop. "Nothing is wrong with me mother. Why don't you ask your drug addicted self that?" I snapped right back and got out the car.

I went to the trunk and my mom opened it from the inside. When I took out my suitcases and closed the trunk, I purposefully hit her car with one of my suitcases.

At this she got out of the car and stalked over to me. I felt a sting on my left cheek and realized that she slapped me. "You ungrateful piece of shit! I spend most of the money I needed to get you to this stupid school and you repay me by hitting my car with your fucking suitcases?" She yells at me and people glance our way.

"It's not like you had anything better to spend the money on..." I muttered.

My mom widened her eyes. It looked like her head was going to explode. "NOTHING BETTER? I have needs too, bitch." Don't worry, I was used to hearing her curse at me.

I raised an eyebrow. "So you need drugs? That's better than spending it on your own daughters fucking education?!?! You think I give a fuck? All you do is get your drugs, have sex with whatever fucking guy, then come home after 2 in the morning fucking a girl. A mother fucking GIRL! What, are you bisexual or some type of shit? I bet I was an accident anyway. Maybe one of the guys you fucked is my dad. I don't even know who the fuck my dad is! So before you call someone an ungrateful bitch, look in the mirror. LOOK IN THE FUCKING MIRROR! At least I know I'm not, and won't ever be, a fucked up slut like you." I say and smile.

My mom's eyes start to water and then she starts crying. "This is what I get for trying to raise you." She says quietly. "TRYING? Bitch, where?!!?" And after I say that, I walk away with everyone staring at us.

"Do you guys have lives?" I say, irritated and go into the college.
Goodbye mom, have fun with your fucked up life, I thought and don't look back....

~~~~~~~

A/N- This is my first book so don't expect it to be perfect. I hope you guys like the first chapter. I want you guys to see how bad she actually is, and why she is like this. I tried giving a little bit of her life story in the argument, so read it over if you want.

Xoxo,

SacredSoulZ

COMMENT

VOTE

FOLLOW ME

AND REAAAADDDD!

Bad Girl [COMPLETED]जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें