Chapter 12

After what seemed like hours of going back to the bathroom to vomit, I fell asleep.

Three hours later, I woke up and Brad still wasn't back yet.

I sighed. "Where the fuck is he?" I wondered out loud.

I wanted to tell him that I didn't mean to offend him and then I was going to tell him about my ex boyfriend. But he still didn't bring his ass back here so....I don't know.

I put on leggings with a big white sweater that said, 'Chill', then I put on my Nike's and left the dorm.

As soon as I walked outside I saw Brad leaned against the wall.

But sadly he didn't seem to be alone.

I looked down at his waist and saw a female's hand wrapped around it.

But what set me off was the fact that she was moaning.

I peeked over Brad's shoulder and saw that he was fingering her.

I gasped and both of their heads turned towards me.

I slowly backed away.

"And you wonder why I said no." I breathed.

"No, no, no! It's not what it looks like. I-" Brad started but I interrupted him.

"It's not what it looks like?! I've heard that phrase so many times from my ex boyfriend. Who, by the way, cheated on me hmm.. oh yeah. 12 fucking times! Your not even my boyfriend and your already saying that. You little man whore. Don't come running after me when all your hoes get tired of you. Because I'm already tired of your shit." I yelled at him and started walking away.

I felt a hand on my shoulder and turned around.

I moved his hand from my shoulder, smiled, then smacked him.

I went up to his blonde hoe, and puched her so hard in the face, that she fell on the ground and fainted.

"Bitch." I muttered under my breath and ran out of the building.

I didn't know where I was going, but I just hope it's far from here.