Chapter 19

I wake up to the feel of cold metal on my wrists.

Slowly I open my eyes and look around me.

I was handcuffed to a wall in an X position. These metal handcuffs were really starting to hurt.

A door flew open and in walked Jack. The troll himself.

"Hi beautiful. I see your finally awake." He greets and I mentally gag.

"Don't call me beautiful." I hiss out. Damn, I sound like a snake.

Jack walked a little closer to me. "I'll call you whatever the fuck I want."

I rolled my eyes. "Wow, I'm so scared." I say sarcastically.

"Bitch." Jack said.

"I'm not a dog."

"Whore."

"I don't sleep around with a bunch of boys."

"Piece of shit."

"I don't mean to be racist or anything, but I'm as light as the sun. Shit is poop. And I'm human." I reply and smirk, seeing Jack getting annoyed.

"Shut the fuck, you slut. Say another word and I will kill you." Jack yelled at me, revealing the knife he held behind his back.

How the fuck am I a slut if I don't have sex with multiple people? I thought but didn't say it out loud.

The silence went on for a whole as Jack kept squinting his eyes and staring at me.

I couldn't take it anymore. "What are you, a Chinese ninja seeing who can squint their eyes the best?" I questioned and my eyes dropped to the knife in his hand.

I forgot I wasn't supposed to speak. But he didn't get up. He just started smiling.

"We never got to finish our session. I always finish what I start." He stated suddenly and I gulped.

"I don't want your nasty dick inside of me." I spat out and next thing I knew Jack was in front of me with the knife pressed to my throat.

"I wouldn't speak if I were you."

********

CLIFF HANGER.

I know you hate me rn but I needed to post something for this story. The next chapter will be longer I promise. Plus I'm tired.

Check out my other two books while you wait.