Chapter 10

I waited a while and finally saw a black car slow down in front of me.

Then the car window rolled down.

It revealed Brad.

"Hop in." He said and I did as I was told.

As soon as I got into the car, closed the window, and put on my seatbelt, Brad started talking and driving.

"What happened to you? After you left the dorm yesterday, you didn't come back. I was starting to get worried." He said and I blushed.

"I was r-r-raped." I stuttered out.

The car skidded to a sharp stop.

"You were WHAT!" He yelled and horns started blaring in the background from other cars.

"I was raped." I repeated.

"I heard you the first fucking time. Stop acting stupid." He demanded and gripped the steering wheel so hard, that his knuckles were white.

"Incase you haven't noticed, we are in the middle of the road." I sassed and he started driving.

"Who were you raped by?" Brad asked.

"How the fuck am I supposed to know?" I snapped.

"Don't get an attitude. I'm the one who even agreed to pick you up." He said.

Silence.

"Are you giving me the silent treatment again?!?" He asked worried.

"No, I just don't know what to say." I replied.

"Oh. Well, I'm sorry about being a dick right now. Your just making me feel things I haven't felt before." Brad said.

I gave a confused look. "How am I making you feel?" I asked.

"I can't really explain it. It's like whenever I see you, my stomach clenches. But in a good way I guess.
And when I kissed you, I just didn't want to stop. I wanted you to be...." He trails off.

"Wanted me to be what?" I asked.

He opened his mouth, closed it, then finally said, "I want you to be mine."

He looked over at me and I gazed into his eyes, getting lost in them.

"Are you saying that you want to date me?" I asked him.

He turned away.

"You sure do ask alot of questions." Brad said nervously.

I almost slapped him.

"Answer the question." I demanded.

Brad sighed then said, "Claudia, will you do me the honor of dating me?"

My breath hitched.