Chapter 15

"-and then he was like, I just want to have sex with you! So I threw my water on him and walked away." Angela finished. She was telling me about this weird guy at a party she went to last week.

"He deserved it." I commented and we laughed.

We stopped walking when we reached the front of my dorm.

"What if he is in there?" Angela whispered to me.

"I'll just ignore him then."

I took the keys out of my bag and opened the door.

Brad's head snapped towards the door and as soon as I entered his eyes darted to me.

"Where have you been?" Brad asked.

I rolled my eyes.

"Out. Why is it your business?" I snapped. He isn't even my dad! But I don't really know how dad's act so...

Brad ran a hand through his hair in frustration. Then he looked over at Angela.

"Who's your friend?" Brad nodded his head towards her.

"She's off limits, that's who. She is my best friend so-" Brad cut me off. "I was just asking."

Angela walked over to him and put her hand out for him to shake it.

"I'm Angela. I'm guessing your Brad?" Before he answered, he shook her hand and smiled up at her.

My eyes widened.

"Yeah, I'm Brad. Nice to meet you." Brad said and kept his smile plastered on his face.

Angela nodded her head in response and went over to my bed.

I went with her and we sat down.

The whole time, Brad was just staring at Angela.

When Angela noticed, she muttered, "Creep."

His cheeks got red and he looked away.

"Sorry I couldn't help but stare. Your gorgeous." Brad responded.

I snorted loudly and Angela hid a smile, knowing that I snorted because Brad was just hiding his little stink attitude.

"Oh please! You think every girl is gorgeous." I rolled my eyes.

"Except you." Brad replied and Angela's lips pressed together.

Oh no.

Angela's lips only press together when she is either mad or about to hurt someone.

"If I wasn't gorgeous, you wouldn't have asked me out." I said.

Brad chuckled. "I only asked you out because I wanted to see just how desperate you were with your slutty self." Brad said and smirked.

Angela's eyes widened as I got up.

I went over to Brad and kicked him in his balls.

Then I jumped on top of him and kept punching his face over and over.

Even when I saw blood coming out of his lips, eyebrows, and nose, I didn't stop.

Angela kept yelling for me to stop and started pulling me off of him.

But not before I punched him hard in the eye and gave him a black eye.

"That's what the fuck you get, you little dick! Calling me a fucking slut? I thought you learned your lesson the first fucking time you bitch! You have some nerve calling me a slut when your always having pity sex with someone new everyday. You fucked up looking man whore! You can suck my imaginary dick! It's healthy and juicy unlike yours! FUCK YOU! Do you hear me? FUCK.YOU.BRAD." I yelled and Angela pulled me out of the room.

"Now I see what you mean." Angela said once we were out the room and I nodded my head.

When we turned around, we saw none other than Jack.

And he looked angry.