Chapter 17

I wake up to something heavy resting on my waist.

I turn my head slightly and see a sleeping Brad. I hear his light, even breaths and turn my head back.

I go over what happened last night and smile to my self. Brad moves a little bit and pulls me closer to him, causing me to feel his hard on.

Do all boys have these things in the mornings? What the hell do they dream about?

Then it dawned on me. We were both naked still.

I blushed stupidly and then remembered that Angela would want to know how everything worked out.

I tried prying Brad's arm off of me but instead he hold on even tighter.

He might just murder me at this rate.

So I tried a different approach. I slowly tried slipping out from under his arm and jumped in victory when I succeeded.

It was times like these that I was grateful for having this body.

I went over to my bed and heard my phone beep.

I turned it on and saw a message from Angela.

Angela: Good morning! Are you up?

Me: Durr!

Angela: Good. So, did anything other than you two having sex yesterday happen?

Me: Yeah he asked me out.

Angela: And you said?

Me: I said yes. Is that a bad thing?

Angela: Of course not.

Me: Yay! What happened to Jack?

Angela: Oh, Idk. When I got some adults to come and help, he was gone.

Me: WHAT?! Why didn't you tell me immediately?

Angela: In my defence, you were fucking someone.

Me: But that's more important! For all we know, he could be planning a rape fest in my honor. And I'm being serious. Remember when he raped me when I ran away two years ago?

Angela: Yes. But was two years ago.

Me: He hasn't changed. I'm going to go and find him.

Angela: Are you crazy!?! Imagine what he can do when you guys are alone. That's probably his plan anyway. To let you come to him so he can do god knows what!

Me: And he can do god knows what if he comes here too. Brad isn't always here to protect me. I just think it'll be easier to find him before Brad wakes up.

Angela: Absolutely not. I forbid you.

Me: You can't do that.

Angela: Well, guess what?

Me: What?

Angela: I just did.

Me: Don't be like that, Ang.

No response.

I guess that was the end of that conversation then.

I roll my eyes and put my phone on the charger.

Brad stirs in his sleep and starts snoring.

I giggle to myself and go to the bathroom to get ready for my classes.

Just because she forbid me doesn't mean I can't go. After my classes, I will find him. No matter what it takes.