Chapter 5

**Outfit above**

I figured that if I was going to have to get revenge on Brad, it would have to be really good. So here is my plan.

I put on the outfit above and walked into the school. Instantly all eyes were on me.

I saw a cute guy by the lockers and went over to him.

When I touched his chest, I heard his breath hitch.

I grabbed his shirt, pulled him down to my level, and kissed him roughly. I heard everyone gasp around me.

I let go of him and smirked when I saw in the corner of my eyes that Brad was looking.

Then, I walked down the hall to another guy and stuck my hand down his pants. When his eyes widened I chuckled.

I put my hands in his boxers and felt him getting a boner. I gave him a slight blow job then took my hand out and wiped it on my pants. I whispered in his ear, "If you want more, come to room 23B."

He nodded his head vigorously and then I smiled at him.

I walked over to Brad and said, "Do you still think I'm a virgin? Because your about to find out." And with that, I walked away.

~~~~~~~~~

5 minutes later, somebody knocked on my door. When I opened it, I saw that it was that cute boy I told to come here.

I smiled at him. "Come on in."

He ran in and pushed the door closed behind me, then pushed me against the door and started kissing me.

When I gasped, he shot his tounge in my mouth and our tounge danced together.

Then he lifted me up and in instinct, I wrapped my legs around his waist and wrapped my arms around his neck for support, not leaving his lips.

Somehow we ended up on my bed with me straddling him. I lifted up my head to breathe and then leaned down to his neck.

Near his collar bone, I nibbled a spot on his neck and sucked on it. "There, I marked my territory." I said to him and unzipped his pants.

I was about to pull down his boxers when Brad came bursting into the room. Perfect timing.

"Ignore my roomate. What's your name?" I asked the guy I was fucking between kisses.

"Emmett." He replied.

I nodded my head and went back to his pants.

I put my hand on his boxers, about to pull it down when Brad cleared his throat loudly.

I turned my head to look at him. "What the fuck do you want? Can't you see I'm busy?" I asked, irritated. My plan is working.

He ignored me.

Instead, he gave Emmett a death glare.

Emmett immediately pushed me off of him and zipped up his pants. And as fast as he came in, he left.

Now it was my turn to shoot Brad a death glare. Still part of my plan.

"What, are you jealous or something? Can't you just go and find something to do with your worthless life instead of ruining people's sex lives?" I asked.

Brad still didn't say anything. Instead, he stalked over to me and I got up from my bed and backed up.

It went on for a while.

When he moved forward, I moved back.

That was until my back hit a wall. ALL THESE FUCKING WALLS!

Brad finally came right in front of me and basically devoured my face with his kisses.

He kissed me on my lips and when I didn't kiss back, he tried to deepen the kiss. Still, nothing from me. I just love revenge. Don't you? I thought.

He ran a hand through his hair, visibly frustrated.

"How do you just kiss a guy and yet you won't even kiss me back?" Brad asked.

"I don't know. I guess my lips are tired. How was your day?" I said looking at my nails.

"Your lips are tired?!?!" He asked/yelled, totally ignoring the fact that I was trying to change the subject.

I rolled my eyes.

"I literally just said that. Stop repeating me. Now, how was your day?" I ask again, knowing it will piss him off.

"My day is fucked up because of your 'sex life'. I'm so disgusted." He made a face as if he smelled sonething nasty.

"Revenge is a bitch isn't it? Think I'm still a virgin?" I asked.

"No, your not a virgin. But you are a bitch and a slut just like your mom. Who goes around kissing one guy to having sex with another guy? Apparently whores like you." Brad said and huffed out air, agrivated.

I slapped him.

"Don't you dare ever tell me I'm like my mother and don't call me a slut! You know how I lost my virginity? I WAS RAPED! By one of the guys that my mom brought home with her. I was only seven years old! Do your big ears hear that? Seven fucking years old! Do you think my mom gives a shit if I was raped? Ding ding ding! NO! No one gives a dog's shit what the fuck happens to me. If I die, my mom won't give a shit. It'll give her more time to waist her fucking life on drugs. I was raped Brad. Fucking raped! So don't ever call me a slut, you fucked up looking piece of dick!" I yelled at him, my eyes flowing with tears.

Brad was speechless and looked at me in sorrow, loosing all anger.

"Oh, don't give me your pity shit! If I never told you, you would still be mad. So leave me the fuck alone and go find a hoe to fuck. Don't come looking for me when you run out of hoes to fuck, because I'm not your fucking toy." I whispered, but loud enough so he could hear me.

Then I ran out the room and found the nearest exit to outside. It's only my first week here and I'm already crying, looking like a little bitch.

Maybe deep down, I am a slut. Someone that no one wants....
This wasn't part of my plan.

~~~~~~~

This almost had me crying....

Anyway...

Stay tuned for more and read the new book I made called, Unloved.

Xoxo

Vote

Comment

Share!!

Till next time...