Chapter 6

It's been three weeks and I still haven't talked to Brad since that day.

Whenever he tries to talk to me, I either walk out the room or just ignore him.

You guys might think, aren't you a bad girl? Your supposed to know how to deal with your feelings and...

Blah

Blah

Blah

Well, I'm not a robot. I still have feelings.

The classes I have are ok, and I don't get a lot of homework. So I actually do it....sometimes.

Boys are really annoying. It's like, they can ignore you, but you can't ignore them.

The fuck?

I don't plan on talking to Brad anytime soon.

And if he doesn't give a shit, yay.

I was writing an essay when Brad came into the room looking all sweaty when I glanced up at him.

"Good afternoon, Claudia."

Silence.

"I just went for a run. What are you doing?"

Silence. * The silence is me by the way*

He came to my bed and looked down at what I was doing.

"Oh, an essay. About what?"

Silence.

Sometimes it's funny hearing him respond to silence.

He walked back over to his bed and sat down.

"Do I smell sweaty to you?"

Silence.

"You know what, I'll go and bathe. Be right back. Don't have too much fun without me!"

This nigga....

When he goes into the bathroom and the water turns on in the tub, I put my finished homework away and grab my phone and head phones. It's time for my run anyway.

I started playing my music as soon as I left the room.

I jogged to the exit and started my 5 mile run.

~~~~~~~~~

Turns out I ran 12 miles.

I came back into the building and unlocked the door to my dorm.

When I locked it back and everything, I saw a girl with blonde hair on my bed.

Under my covers.

This bitch.....

I walked over to my bed.

"Who the fuck are you?" I asked. Then I noticed that Brad was sitting on his bed watching us. He must've brought her here just to hear my voice.

"None of your business." She snapped.

"Well it is my business if your on my fucking bed." I said.

"Why are you so annoying? Move." She swatted at me.

I raised my eyebrow. "Who the fuck are you talking to because I know it's not me. I'm a calm, crazy bitch. I will go crazy on your calm ass." I said.

"Does it look like I care?" She said and rolled her eyes at me.

3

2

1

I slapped her across her plastic looking face then pushed her off my bed.

"Don't act like your a fucking queen with your plastic ass self bitch. This is my bed." I said coldly and went back under my covers.

I instantly fell asleep.

~~~~~~~~~

I was currently in Math class.

The fat plum teacher was droning on and on and on about something to do with pie.

Is this nigga hungry?

Why do we even need pie in math? This is why I hate school.

"What's the answer, Claudia?" Mr.G, the teacher asked me.

I rolled my eyes.

"Why are calling on me? Did I raise my hand?" I asked.

"Just answer the question." He said.

I smirked.

"Make me." I challenged him.

His eyes widened like saucers.

"Stop being difficult." He said.

"I'm not being difficult. Your just old and fat. Did I mention blind? Because I didn't raise my hand. So don't call on me again." I said harshly.

"Go to the administrator now." He yelled.

"Make me." I said and he turned so red that I thought he was going to explode.

"Say those two words one more time and you'll see what happens." He threatened.

"Make. Me." I said each word slowly so he heard me.

Mr.G just turned around and went back to teaching with a scowl.

I saw the people in the classroom staring at me.

"Who the fuck are you staring at? Give yourselves a good stare in the mirror and think about how ugly you all are before you go staring at people." And after I said that, I walked out the classroom heading to my dorm.

~~~~~~~

Keep reading!

Share

Vote

Comment