Chapter 19

*recap*

"I'm gonna kill him." He growled.

Okay he's gonna kill him.

"I can't wait to get my hands on his throat so I can rip it out." Ryder yelled in outrage.

"Killing people is not always the solution to your problems." I said.

"It is for me."

"For you, but not for me. Besides, I handled it already."

"Giving him a bloody nose isn't enough."

"It really isn't, but-"

"I'm coming over there right now."

"Wait what?!" My eyes widened.

"Mason's going to die tonight."

"No he's no-"

I'm cut off by the sound of him hanging up.

Fucking hell!

Megan's POV

I spent the past thirty minutes looking for Asher. I even asked Alicia but she was too deep in her sleep and mumbled something about mazes. Whatever that means.

My main question though was where the hell did he go? I needed him at the moment. Ryder's on his flipping way here and when he arrives all hell will break loose. Knowing how pissed he is, he'll be here in a flash.

I entered the living room with a frustrated groan and plopped down on the plush, black sofa.

"What's with the groaning?" A familiar voice spoke which made me want to scream.

I turned around to face Mason. The blood from his nose was gone. Though I did notice the slight redness surrounding it. "Is it fucking hard for you to leave me the hell alone?!" I glared at him.

"Yes it is." He stepped towards me as I took a step back.

"You know, I dont think you value your life. Kissing an Alpha's mate?!! What the hell were you thinking?" I felt disgusted by the memory of his lips touching mine.

"I was thinking about what it would feel like to kiss those plump lips of yours." He said.

"Would you like me to smash my knee in your nose again?"

"No. But I would like it of you would stop denying me."

"I'm going to deny you for the res-" I stopped speaking when I heard a loud roar.

Oh shit he's here.

"What the hell is that?" Mason asked.

"Your death." I replied.

Before Mason could utter a word, Ryder has him flying across the room and smashing through the wall.

Mason fell to the floor with a loud thud. Ryder got on top of him and began punching the shit out of him.

I winced at the punches Ryder was giving Mason. They were brutal. There was a sickening crack every time his fist connected with Mason's face. Ryder then lifted Mason by his shirt and threw him against the wall again...and again and again.

Holy shit! Do something.

"Ryder, you've done enough damage already. Stop!" I shouted over the chaos.

He just ignored me and continued beating the hell out of Mason.

"How dare you fucking kiss her!" Ryder's growl shook the ceiling.