Chapter 3

Ryder's POV

I watched as Megan reached her climax and I pulled my fingers out of her wet sex and I licked them slowly. To tell you the truth, she tasted sweet. She blushed, and I left the locker room and headed back to the gym. If I stayed with her any longer, I'd do something that both of us would regret later. I sat down on the bleachers that was across from the gym mat and I thought about Megan.

Her nice, long brown hair cascaded down her back. She had  pretty blue eyes that I couldeasily get lost in. But most of all, she had a banging body. That tight tank top and black booty shorts she was wearing, showed all of her curves perfectly. And I'm proud to say that body is MINE. No one else can touch, smell, or look at her but me. If they do, then It's gonna be a major problem.

Megan's lovely scent filled my nose and I looked up to see her coming out of the locker room while fixing her clothes. A smirk made its way onto my face and flashes of what just happened replayed in my mind. I wouldn't think twice about repeating what just happened in the locker room. She walked over to the mat and before she began speaking to Coach Carr, she shot me a wink.

I smirked and winked back at her. I could tell that my mate is going to be the death of me.

Megan's POV

I have never felt something so amazing before. What just happened was undescribable. I came out of the locker room and fixed my clothes so that no one would get suspicious. Before I talked with Coach Carr, I gave Ryder a wink. Surprisingly, he winked back. I smirked and Coach Carr started to speak.

"Alright girls. Gather up. Here's what you need to do. I need you all to do a pyramid. Megan, you'll be at the top." Coach Carr announced.

Most of the girls groaned in annoyance and Coach Carr put his hands up.

I don't wanna hear it. This is gym. Either work your butt off, or get out of my class!" He said sternly.

Rolling my eyes, I crossed my arms and waited for further instructions.

"Now, lets get to it. Pyramid. Let's go." He said, clapping his hands.

All the girls gathered up and I waited patiently, since I was the one on top. The third row got up and I got ready to climb up to the top. I gracefully climbed up on  the girls and I finally reached the top of the pyramid. I looked down on the ground and fear crossed my face. That is a long fall.

"Alright girls, you're doing great! Megan, you look scared. What's the matter?" He asked, putting his hands on his hips.