Chapter 9

Megan's POV

"Ugh, get out of my way Mason!" I growled while pushing him way. But that only resulted in him pulling me back towards him.

"Look Megan, We need to talk." He begged.

"Well talk." I crossed my arms and stared at him angrily.

"I know I screwed up big time. If I could go back to the past and fix it, trust me, I would. I just want to apologize for what I did to you and your mate Tyder, or whatever the hell his name is." Mason groaned.

"Is that supposed to be a apology? If it is, then that's one fucked up apology. I'm not going to accept it, Mason. What you did was not cool and I don't think I'll be able to forgive you anytime soon." I yelled at him.

"Ugh, why are you such a bitch Megan?" He groaned in annoyance.

"Excuse me?!" I yelled furiously at him.

"Yeah I said it. What are you going to do? Call your little mate so he can come and rescue you." He replied with a scowl on his face.

Without overthinking it, I punched him in the face. Pretty hard, too.

"If you ever talk to me like that again, I'll make sure to make your life a f*cking living hell!" I threatened him.

Suddenly, I felt a pair of strong arms wrap around my waist and from all the tingles, I'm guessing it was Ryder.

"Back the f*ck off Mason. She's mine!!" Ryder growled while glaring at Mason.

"Look, I just came to apologize." Mason said.

Apologizing isn't the only thing he came to do.

"Mason, I want you to stay away from her. Got it?" Ryder said using his Alpha tone.

"That's fine with me." Mason shrugged.

Ryder grabbed me by my arm and pulled me away from Mason.

"Megan, what did he say to you?" Ryder asked me.

"I don't want to talk about it right now. Can we just go home please?" I begged.

"Are you sure?" He asked, making sure that I was positive about my answer.

"Yes I'm sure." I nodded my head my head while gazing at the floor. 

He grabbed my hand once again while leading me away from Mason and into the main part of the restaurant.  Ryder and I grabbed our things and left the weird restaurant. Ryder didn't bother to pay the check beacuse we didn't even get a chance to eat anything. 

We both walked over to the car and got in. Ryder started the car and drove off without a word being said. It was quiet and I liked it that way. What really pissed me off was that Mason was there and he called me a bitch. When I see that little fucktard again, I'm going to give him hell! I'm not going to give him any more chances.