Chapter 15

Megan's POV

"Mason." Ryder replied with a growl.

"How would you know if it's Mason or not?" I raised my eyebrow.

"well, the fucktard is always messing with you." He growled.

"But you never know. It could be anyone!" I retorted.

"You're mine Megan and I'm not gonna let anything happen to you." Ryder said, grabbing me by the hips and pulling me into his chest.

"Nobody's gonna take you away from me." Ryder whispered, before kissing me.

I quickly responded by moving my lips in sync with his. Ryder'shand gripped my waist and he lowered us both down on the bed.Rydercarefullybit my bottom lip, asking for entrance and I gladly let him in. Both of our tongues battled for dominance, but in the end, Ryder won. 

I let out a soft moan as Ryder rubbed my breasts through my shirt. I could already feel his hard on poking my thigh. Ryder's hands roamed all over my body and I stopped him before he could go any further.

"Ryder, we have to go back downstairs." I said and he groaned.

Ryder helped me off of the bed and we both went downstairs. The smell of food filled my nostrils and it smelled delicious. Before I could take another step, Gracie (Ryder's mom) came up to Ryder and I with a smile on er face.

"I was wondering what was taking you guys so long." She laughed and Ryder and I glanced at each other.

"Anyways, Megan would you like to stay over for dinner? I would love it if you could stay." Gracie asked hopefully.

"Sure. I would love to." I smiled at her.

"Great. Would you mind helping set the table? The foods already finished." Gracie asked.

Dang! Ryder and I were up there that long? 

"Sure. I'll help you." I replied.

"I'll help too." Ryder volunteered. 

"Alright. Follow me." Gracie said and Ryder and I followed her into the kitchen where we saw lots of food on the kitchen counter.

Holy moly! I'm in food heaven!

Snapping out of my gaze, I grabbed whatever I could hold and brought them into the dining room. I carefully set them on the dining room table and went back to the kitchen to get the rest of the food. Only a little bit f the food was left so I grabbed them and carried them back into the dining room. After I placed them down on the table, I realized that Alicia, Asher, Ryder, Gracie, and Mr. Harris were already seated at the table and the food was already shared out.

I quickly sat down next to Ryder and Mr. Harris clasped his hands together.