Chapter 11

Megan's POV

After Ryder and I's 'heated' moment, he headed into my bathroom to take a shower. I, on the other hand, had to put on another shirt since Ryder tore mine apart. 

Walking out of my bedroom, I walked downstairs and was about to enter the kitchen when the doorbell rang. I stopped in my tracks and turned around, making my way towards the front door. I opened the door and was astonished to see Alicia standing there.

"Megan I'm so glad to see you!" She squealed as she embraced me into a hug. 

I hugged her back with a smile on her face and before I could respond, she interrupted me from doing so.

"Megan I have something to tell you." She said as she grabbed my shoulders.

"What do you have to te-" I began to say but stopped myself when I saw Asher step behind Alicia. 

"What the hell is he doing here?" I yelled as anger boiled inside of me.

"Well that's what I wanted to talk to you about." She said as she gazed at the ground.

"Megan, Alicia and I-" Asher began but I cut him off by grabbing his ear. 

"Alicia if you'll excuse me. Asher and I have some unfinished business to deal with." I said as I pulled Asher into a nearby room. 

I closed the door behind me and glared at Asher. Without anything being said, I kneed Asher in the balls and he dropped down to the floor in pain. 

"One, that's for rejecting Alicia." I said angrily.

Asher stood back up and I slapped him so hard across the face, you could actually hear it echoing in the room. 

"Two, that's for breaking her heart." I said.

"What the hell?" Asher screamed as he held his cheek. 

"And lastly, this is for being a dickhead." I said as I punched him in the stomach.

"Geez Megan, are you in martial arts or something?" Asher groaned as he clutched his stomach.

"No. I've been taking karate lessons ever since I was four." I replied.

"Well damn those karate lessons sure did help." Asher groaned as he tried to stand up.

"If you break her heart again Asher, I'll hurt you. And I won't go so easy on you." I said with a serious face. 

 "Okay I get it." He said, raising his hands in surrender.

"So, when exactly did you guys get back together?" I asked Asher.