Chapter 6

Megan's POV

A sweet intoxicating scent.

That's the scent that engulfed me early Saturday morning. Ryder's arms were wrapped around my waist tightly as my back was pressed up against his chest. His face was buried deeply into my neck, as if he was inhaling my scent. Which I think he is. I tried to move out of his strong grip, but he only held me tighter.

"Don't go." He whispered softly in my ear.

I smiled and decided to stay in his strong grip. I tried to go back to sleep, but it was impossible because Ryder kept making small circles on my stomach. 

"Ryder stop." I giggled a little.

To my surprise, he stopped, which caused me to let out a sigh of relief.

"Good morning baby." He said, planting soft kisses on my neck.

"Good morning." I replied smiling.

I felt Ryder come off of the bed and I suddenly felt incomplete and alone without him besides me, but he probably had to go use the bathroom or something. Anyways, I'm tired so I don't plan on getting out of bed now.

"Megan, it's time to get up." He demanded.

"No. I'm tired." I growled, pulling the pillow over my head.

"Megan, come on." He groaned.

"No." I whined.

"Hey, look a spider." He suddenly said.

I immediately sat up and began looking around my room.

"Where is it?" I asked frightened.

"It's right next to you." He replied.

I look besides me and saw this horrifying, black eight-legged creature making its way towards my arm. I let out a piercing scream and ran out of my room faster than you could blink. I heard Ryder's laughter as I ran down the stairs. I'm so going to get him back. I'm incredibly afraid of spiders, and preferably any insect that can fly, walk, or crawl. I ran into the kitchen, knowing that I was far away from that horrid spider.  I was so busy trying to calm down, that I didn't even realize my mother talking to me.

"Megan, why are you screaming down the house so early on a Saturday morning?" My mother asked me, cocking hip and putting a hand on it.

"A spider was on my bed." I cried out dramatically.

"Well, did you kill it?" She asked.

"Oh shit! No I didn't." I frowned.

"Well, you better do it now. Here's my slipper." She said, giving me her slipper from off of her foot.

"What? I'm not going back in there!" I cried.

"Well then leave Ryder kill it." She sighed.

"I doubt that he's going to kill it. He's probably going to keep it so he can scare me with it all the time." I rolled my eyes.

"You never know Megan. If you want that spider out of your room, then you have to at least try to kill it." My mom told me.

"Okay I'll do it later." I sighed.

"Are you sure about that?" She asked, arching an eyebrow.

"I'm positive." I nodded my head.

"Okay. If you see a spider in your bathroom, don't come screaming to me." She said, pointing a finger at me as if I was a five year old child.

"Whatever." I smiled as I made my way towards the bathroom.

I closed the door behind me and peed on the toilet. Whoa, a little too descriptive there. I flushed the toilet and washed my hands properly. After I was finished, I opened the bathroom door and was shocked to see Ryder standing right in front of it. He pushed me back inside the bathroom and locked the door behind him. He kept walking towards me until my back hit the wall. He brought his finger up to my face and trailed it down by my neck and between my breasts. I was hypnotized by his touch. It was like he had me in a trance. He had me in a trance that I couldn't get out of.