Chapter FIVE: Forever Mine?

NYLA

When I woke up it was 10:30AM, I had so much on my mind, I didn't even want to get out of bed. But, I had no choice, I got into the shower to clean up. I brushed my teeth and looked in the mirror examining the bruises on my neck. I looked down, and tried to hold in my tears. 

"Are you okay?" The voice behind me made me jump, I looked in the mirror and saw Kenneth's reflection. I sighed of relief, but felt angry all over again. 

"Don't you have your girl to check on, see if your bitch is okay, Kenneth! How'd you even get in here?" I said storming out of my bathroom and sitting on my bed.

"My daughter called me around 2AM, telling me what you didn't; Why didn't you call me?" He asked me, with his arms folded across his chest. He leaned against the door frame.

"You were occupied with your other bitches so fuck you." I said and rolled my eyes. He sighed and approached me. He lifted my chin and looked at the bruises on my neck. He kissed my neck softly. 

"What are you doing?" I asked softly. 

He just continued to kiss my neck. Everytime we saw each other, we either couldn't stand each other or wanted to be all over each other, and right now I wanted neither, I just wanted to be comforted, but not like this. 

"Not right now, Kenneth." I said pushing him away, "This isn't what I want."

"What do you want, Nyla? Cause it seems like you're not sure these days." He said looking me in my eyes.

"Who were you with yesterday?" I blurted out.

"What?" He asked standing upright. 

"Which female was at your house?" I reiterated, looking up at him.

"No one." He answered.

"Please don't lie. I came by yesterday cause I wanted to talk, and Rodrick told me you were 'occupied'." I said using finger quotations. 

"What does it matter to you? It was fuck me, right, so why does what I do even mean a thing. You was up in here with ole boy and I didn't questioned you." He explained. 

"This is stupid, I shouldn't have asked." I got up and headed to my door, but he pulled my arm and dragged my body back to his. 

"Alright, i'll tell you eveything you want to know, and you tell me everything I want to know." He sighed. 

"Okay." I nodded and took a cross-legged seat on my bed, leaning back against my headboard.

"You first." He said, taking a seat. 

"Did you have a girl at your house and who was she?" I asked immediately. 

"I did, and it was just some chick, she means nothing." He answered.

"Did you fuck her?" I asked bluntly. 

He paused. 

"I hate you." I said plainly. 

"Remember, you had sex with another man basically in front of me." He reminded.

"Whatever, next question, why didn't you come for me sooner?" I asked. 

"I always had a plan, I didn't know it would take this long. But I wanted to have billions, not millions, for us to live off of. For the rest of our lives. I always imagined my life in the end being with you. No one else. But then I come here to find you with a man in your life." He sighed. 

"Hmph." I wanted to ask if he loved me, but that was out of the question, I already knew he did. That's real love, love you never have to question because you already know.