Chapter 1

"Where am I?" you ask yourself looking around.

You found yourself floating inside a massive metal ball with a huge glowing blue orb in the middle

"(Y/n) Welcome" a voice came from the orb said.

"What? Who are you? What are you? Where am I? How did you know my name? What do you want from me?" you blurt out every question that came to your mind. 

"My name is Primus, the creator of Cybertron, the place we are now is the heart of Cybertron. We met before but you might not remember because it wasn't exactly you. You're here because your team mates need you." The orb, Primus answered you patiently.

"Cybertron? What do mean it's me but not exactly me? What team mate?" you asked again with a confuse look on your face. Question are filling up your head, you don't understand anything the orb said except that his name is Primus.

"You will know when the time comes." After saying that the place started to fade, you wanted to ask more but you couldn't make a sound, you start to fell, deeper and deeper then you hit the ground.

You open your eyes and found yourself on the floor, you must have fall of your bed when you're sleeping. You stood up and look at the clock. 7:00am!! You are going to be late for work! You used your fastest speed to get ready. After getting ready you jump in your car and drive to work.

You live in a small town called Jasper Nevada, there isn't much in this town but it make you feel peaceful, you like that how there isn't much noise like there is in the city. You teach (f/s) (favorite subject) in the only high school in Jasper.

You parked your car and walked in to your office, on your way to your office you couldn't stop thinking of that dream you have, you know it's just a stupid dream but is felt so real. It's one of the dreams that you want to know what's going to happen next, what he's going to say. The kind of dreams that you wish there's a sequel to it. 

"Miko!! Give me my phone back" a yell from a black hair boy interrupt you thoughts.

A girl with black hair girl with a bit of pink in her hair and two ponytail ran behind you.

Miko, one of the trouble students in the school. She is fun but quite annoying and loud sometimes.

"No way am I giving it back to you!" Miko says with a mischievous grin on her face "Not until I take hundreds of selfies!!"Miko yelled raising her voice on the word 'selfie'. 

"No, My phone will explode!" the black hair boy said still trying to get his phone back. 

"That's the point Jack." Miko said before running away.

"MIKO!!" Jack screamed before running after her.

'This is going to be a long day' you thought. 

Edited