Chapter 11

You looked at Optimus who is holding a glow stick (The Star Saber), you feeling tired wanting to sleep but something tells you what about to happen is important and you nap will have to wait.

"Optimus" Ratchet called out to the Prime in concern.

"I'm receiving a message." Optimus gives Ratchet a simple reply. His optics glowing brighter than usual like the stars at night.

"From who?" Ratchet asked, saying everyone's question.

"Alpha Trion." Optimus replied, not moving again as if he's a statue that's been there for years. The base was silent, the only sound to be heard was the sound of you breathing. everyone's waiting for the Autobot leader's next move everyone's listening to what Alpha Trion have to say.

"Optimus, What is Alpha Trion saying?" Ratchet broke the silence first, saying everyone's thoughts again. But Optimus didn't respond to him this time. Not knowing how long it would take for Optimus to gain back his conscious the Autobots continue stood there the silent waiting for the Prime to return from the other world.

The team waited for a few more minutes but it felt like hours, with the intense atmosphere around made time go even slower. As slow as time went by the Star Saber finally stopped glowing and Optimus fell down by all the energy he used up receiving the message, luckily Ratchet caught him and pulled him back up before he made contact with the floor.

"Easy Optimus." Ratchet told the leader while leading him to sit down on the box behind him.

"So, did Alpha Trion ask about me?" ask Smokescreen asked jokingly while Bulkhead pushed him aside asking the more important question. "What was the message?"

"It is paramount that we recover the final four Iacon relics, the Omega keys." Optimus answered when he sat down on the box.

"Keys?" asked Arcee confused like you are.

"To What?" Ratchet said asking everyone's question again.

"To the regeneration of our home planet" respond Optimus in a very very very serious face. probably one of the most serious face you ever seen.

"Cybertron." You said, but if there's keys then where's lock or a door? You eyed Optimus suspiciously, did he not know about the lock or is he's just not telling everyone yet? Even if there is a lock but can it really revive a dead planet? Whatever the truth is you respect the Primes decision for whatever it is.

"Better pack your gears, we're going back to Cybertron!" Bulkhead shouted excitedly. You turned to look at the Autobots who is planning their return.

"I can't believe it!" beeped Bumblebee as excited as Bulkhead.

"Hahahah!" laughed Ratchet, you've never seen the grumpy medic so happy before. "Well believe it well Bumblebee, civilization at last!"

"But I just got here" said Smokescreen leaning against the wall acting cool.

"Remember oil bath, first thing I'm gonna do in the planet site is seoclore the entire solar cycle.(A/N I don't know how to spell it ;;)"said Arcee.

"I can't wait to tell Miko!"

"And...Jack" Arcee said, the joy that was shinning in her optics just moments ago are gone.

"And Raf"

You looked over to Smokescreen who is your guardian, your eyes met his optics but he turned around trying to hid the sadness inside of it and went to talk to Optimus.

"uh...Optimus" Smokescreen call out to the Autobot leader "Key open doors, can it really revive the entire planet?" The rookie asked the question you just had before.