Chapter 9 Part 2

"Where is it!" Knockout said flipping through all his stuff. 

Ignoring Knockout's bumbling you start plotting your escape. Okay, first thing of leaving the Nemesis is to get knockout out of the medbay so you can roll the glass cylinder cage off the table without being caught which gives you a chance to get of this ship.

But  how can you get Knockout away....? 

"Where is my BUFFER!!!" Knockout screamed in annoyance. That's when the idea came to your mind.

"What are you finding?" you turned to look at Knockout, looking innocent. 

"What do you think? the Buffer!!" Knockout shouted.

"oh~" you said, pretending you just found out the buffer is missing. "That thing"

"You know where it is?" Knockout asked.

"I guess so." you replied with a mischief grin. 

"Where. is. it?" Knockout asked, it's more like a statement then a question. 

"I know where it is, but I don't know exactly where it is." you said enjoying yourself since Knockout is not allowed to hurt you. "I can tell you if you want, but I can't tell you where it is because I don't know-" you 

"JUST TELL ME WHERE THE **** BUFFER IS!!!!" Knockout screamed, clearly out of patients. 

"Okay, Okay. Chill."

"SO?" 

"I saw a con took it out when you weren't here. I think his name was Steve." you lied, while saying sorry for any bot that actually have Steve as a designation in your mind. After you finished your sentence Knockout stomped out of the room, swearing under his breathe. 

"Ok, let's start" You said to yourself after making sure Knockout walked away. You know this would get knockout into a lot of trouble even killed, maybe not killed because he's the only medic on the ship but for a bot that tried to kill you when you first met and kidnap you after, well, he kind of deserves it. You took a deep breath and shake your head focusing on the escaping and took step back then jumped on the glass wall. Your shoulder hit the wall, it kind of hurt but at least the cylinder tilted, felled, then rolled off the table. You closed your eyes and got ready for the impact. You hit the ground, the pain spread through your body, the impact was bigger than you thought, some glasses from the cylinder cut through your skin but it doesn't matter now that you're free. Getting off the Nemesis is your first priority now. You stood up and ran out of the open door of the medbay that Knockout wasn't bother to close and into the unknown hall way. You have never been on the Nemesis before, the Nemesis was built after (y/c/n) locked her memories up so your old memories can't help you.

You follow your instinct and ran through the hall trying to find your way to the main control without bumping into any cons, surprisingly there's hardly anybot on the ship. After lots of running, turns, running in the wrong room, meeting dead ends and hiding from a few insecticons that Megatron is working with now which you find is a horrible idea, You finally saw a door not farther away, after checking there's not bots around you ran towards it and hid behind the ball near the door. Peaking into the room, the main control and a few cons standing there.

'Scrap' you thought 'how am I suppose to get them out of the room.' but standing out side is also unsafe so you sneaked in the room and hid behind a control panel. The cons are talking to each other, one is typing things on the control panel which the screen above shows Megatron and some other cons and insecticons thats digging rocks? you looked at it confused until Smokesceen came into the screen and off-lining cons but unluckily he got shot and he felled onto his knees. you're eyes widen by the scene, where the rest of the team? he could get killed by Megatron. All the thoughts came rushing into your mind until the sound of ground bridge opening disturbed your thoughts. You looked up towards the sound source and saw the cons that was in the room running into the ground bridge which is about 30 meters away from you. Thins might be your chance to escape so you took a deep breath and ran towards the ground bridge before it closed, it is the fastest time you ever ran in your life. 

Once you came out of the other end of the ground bridge, a con felled right in front of you, you screamed out of surprise. Then the next second before you can react you're up in the air, hold by a well known bot. 

"Smokescreen!!" you screamed out of joy. 

"Ugh!!! Where's Optimus" You heard Megatron yelled. you tured your head and saw the rest of team Prime fighting their battles but Optimus is missing. 

"(Y/n)!! You okay?" Smokescreen asked once the both of you are out of sight behind a rock. "You're hurt! what happened? How did you escape?

"I'm fine, that's just a little cut from the escape but that's not important, now we have to help the others." you answered, there's no time chit chatting the battle isn't over yet.

"Right." He picked you up and put you on his shoulder "hold on" he said before running into the battlefield, kicking some cons and insecticons tailpipes. When in the battle everything was a mess, you couldn't see the rest of the team. 

After most of the cons fled back to the ship, "I see the others" you pointed in front of you not far away "what are they doing...?" they were standing in the middle of the field looking at something above, you followed their sight and you saw Optimus driving off a cliff then hanging on the rock that's on the Nemesis, using a handle thing to hold on while Megatron and his decepticons fly around firing at him.

All Autobots are watching Optimus but not letting their guards down, you saw the thing that Optimus was holding on started to glow and slide off the rock, it's a Sword but not just any sword it's the "Star Saber" you mumble to yourself.

Everything after that happened so quick, you saw Optimus fall on the ground than the massive rock the Nemesis were holding started to fall, you heard Arcee screaming for the prime to run but the next second the rock was sliced in half, you sat on Smokescreen shoulder in shock, trying to take in what just happened.

"Did he just..." Bulkhead ask but unable to finished the sentence.

"Sliced it in half." Bumblebee finished the sentence

"No way" you heard jack said who you just realized he was there.

Optimus moved again, aiming at the Nemesis sending a wave of power towards it, it hit the Nemesis right on the spot, the Decepticons fled after their ship are smoking.

Optimus walked towards and group and looked at you.

"Welcome back (Y/n)" he said, you can see happiness and relief in his optics when he said that but his facial expression stayed the same.

"(Y/n) I didn't notice you were there!"

"(Y/n) how did you escape?"

"Thank the Allspark"

"Good to have you back"

"We were worried sick"

"Did the Decepticon do anything to you?"

"I was worried that you might be on the ship when Optimus attacked it."

All the autobots got out of the shock and realizing that you were there.

"We should get Ratchet to give you a check up." Bumblebee said looking at your wounds from the glasses.   

You can't help but smile at the warm welcoming and relief that you are safe now, it's hard to believe few minutes ago you were still stuck on the Nemesis with Knockout.

"I'm back." you smiled warmly up to the bots. 

It's good to be home. 

Edited