Chapter 2

You roll around on your bed, you couldn't sleep. You look at your clock, it's only 1:45am. You have been rolling on your bed for 3 hours and 45 minutes.

Today you didn't have much tests and stuff to mark so you can go to bed earlier than usual, you were exhausted but you couldn't sleep!! So your mind keep wondering off into the dream you had this morning.

You sigh and climb down your bed, get change into a simple (f/c) T-shirt and a pair of jeans you for a night walk. The sky tonight is very clear and the stars are very bright. There was no one except you on the street, but there was street lights that block some of the stars so you slowly walked out of Jasper to have a clearer view of the stars.

After 10 minutes of walking in the night, you saw a person sitting far away so you decided to walk over to him because who doesn't like company? You might even make a new friend.

You walked closer you saw the person or should I say a giant robot? You hide behind the stone that was right beside you and peek out on the robot, the robot was looking at the stars, luckily it didn't notice you. It was a giant yellow robot with some black stripes. You stand behind the stone staring blankly at the yellow robot like forever until you hear the sound of a car engine and clearly the robot heard it too because it jumped up and tuned its hand into a gun pointing at the direction the sound came from.

You looked at the direction of the sound and saw a cherry red Aston Martin driving your way.

"Knockout." You heard the robot said before it started shooting at the Aston Martin.

"Miss me Autobot." A voice came from the Aston Martin and then it transformed into another robot? Why is there so many robots on the street today?

You stand there not knowing what to do, after all this is your first time in this situation. The robots stared shooting at each other, the yellow was winning the fight and the red one keep screaming about his paint job. the battle continued until the Aston Martin/Knockout saw you and an evil grin creep on his face.

"I see the Autobots got a new pet." Knockout said to the yellow robot whilst giving you a glare with the corner of his eye. 

"What do you mean Knockout?" The yellow robot said looking confused.

"So that's not your pet then," Knockout said before running over to you dodging all the shots and pick you up, "so it wouldn't matter if I squish this human then" Knockout continued with the evil grin on his face. "What the- put me down!!" you screamed but that only made the hand that was holding tighten. You scream as the pain went through your body. 

"Put her down Knockout!! She has nothing to do with this!" the yellow robot screamed at Knockout after seeing you in pain.

"Make me" Knockout said then he tightening his hand more "If you dare"

You heard some of your bones broke, you scream in agony, your sights started to blur than you blacked out.

Edited