Chapter 14

"Smokescreen must been taken aboard the decepticon war ship." Ratchet said. "Chasing his signal through its shield would be impossible."

"Continue monitoring all frequency Ratchet, far more than Smokescreen's fate may be at stake." Optimus said.

First getting a message from Alpha Trion then Smokescreen's fake death and the end of the Star saber then Arcee and Bumblebee failing the mission and a big crack on bee's chest then finding out what your healing power is then Smokescreen running away from base then he's the Omega key and now Smokescreen got kidnapped by the Decepticons. Things been getting very intense and busy lately.

"I don't get it, how could Smoke be the Omega key?" Bulkhead asked

"It might be like how I am the prophecy" you said.

"Perhaps he isn't the key, but it's container" Ratchet suggested.

"The other iacon relics were sent to earth in pods, why not this one?" ask Arcee.

"When the Decepticon stormed Iacon, it may have been too late for Alpha Trion to watch the last Omega key into space, at least by standard means." said Optimus understanding what ratchet mean.

"So Smokescreen assumed everything went black because he was hit by the Decepticons" Arcee said.

"But Alpha Trion's the one who actually turn up the kid's lights" said Bulkhead.

"So you're saying Alpha Trion was the one that hit Smokescreen?" you asked but Bulkhead only shrug in response.

"It stands to reason that my mentor does not want Smokescreen to know what he was carrying." Said Optimus, "in the event of capture." Optimus said in conclusion.

"And with the mobile relic, Alpha Trion couldn't possibly supply the next coordinate." Arcee adding to Optimus's conclusion.

"So the big A slip us a clue instead, Smoke's smugshot." Bulkhead said in realization, catching up with the conversation.

"The Decepticon got to Smokescreen first, I fear they have decoded the same clue." Ratchet said.

"Whatever it is it already happened," you said "the only thing we can do now is wait for ay sign of-"

"Beep beep, beep beep, beep-"

"Smokescreen's signal is back online!" Ratchet said happily.

"The kid escape the war ship"Said Bulkhead.

"Smokescreen to base, I could really use a ground bridge" Smokescreen's voice range through the room.

"Setting coordinates" said Ratchet but he stopped

"Is everything alright?" you asked the medic.

"Strange." he said still focused on the screen.

"What's the problem?" Arcee asked the medic

"Smokescreen's telemetry data doesn't make sense, I can't lock on his position." Answered Ratchet

"He's moving in a fast speed, faster than driving" you said confused of how he did that, then Ratchet suddenly started typing again.

"I isolated the problem, Smokescreen is in free fall" He said. 'That kid must have jumped off the Nemesis' you thought kind of impressed by his bravery or stupidity? You don't know. Ratchet opened the comlink to talk to Smokescreen. "Smokescreen, I'm opening a ground bridge directly below you."

"Brace yourselves, I'm gonna make an entrance." Smokescreen replied. But when Smokescreens signal was almost on the ground bridge something unexpected happened.