Chapter 5

"So you think she's the one?"

"That is possible, but the question is why human?"

"If she's the one you think he knows?"

After telling your dream to the Autobot leader and medic they been having this conversation for 10 minutes.

"That's it." You yelled "I believe I have every single right to know what you guys are talking about."

The Medic looked at you in shock didn't expect you to yell while the leader is still in his Prime face.

"We would like to know what this is about too." Said Arcee walking over with Bulkhead and Bumblebee.

"Very well, you have the right to know. (Y/n) had a dream about Primus telling her her team mates needed her." Optimus start to explain.

"Wait, Primus? Our Primus?"Arcee asked.

"From the explanation she gave, yes unless human has another Primus." answered Ratchet.

"Ratchet and I believe she might be the prophecy." Optimus continued

"What prophecy?" You asked. 

"The prophecy that everyone been talking ?" Asked Bumblebee.

"Isn't that more like a rumor?" You asked even more confuse.

"I remember that, all people in Cybertron heard it, the sound came from Cybertron, Primus itself." answered Bulkhead.

"Yes, that is right Bulkhead." Said Optimus.

"So what was the prophecy?" You keep asking.

"'Return of the fallen one will change the future.'"

"How does that have anything to do with me?"

"In your dream Primus told you, he met you before but you don't remember it. You have to be a Cybertronian to meet Primus. Then you might be the return of the fallen one, if what I guess are correct means your choice will affect who will win this war.Us, or the Decepticons."

"No, no, no, no, that is not possible. It's just a dream that have nothing to do with that stupid prophecy. And I'm just a human. How can a human affect the war between the Autobots and Decepticon?" You yelled out, why do they have to take that stupid dream so seriously?

"A human is more powerful than you believe, so is a dream." Optimus said in a calm voice.

What should you do if you are the prophecy? What if you weren't, everyone will be disappointed.

"If you are staying with us you will need a guardian." Optimus said.

"I think I can take care of myself, thank you." you said sternly, not wanting to get into anymore of this.

"Not in front of a Decepticon you don't." Said Bumblebee who got a glare from you.

"Hahahaha!" you and all bot turned around seeing Smokecreen driving into the base.

"I am so posting this tonight!" Jack yelled between laugher "Arcee! Check out Vince's car." Jack pulled out his phone showing Arcee the photo.

"The bully?"Arcee ask kneeling down to look at the picture "Wait, let me get this straight. You told Smokesreen everything he doesn't need to know about fast food?"

you raise an eyebrow after hearing that sentence, moved around so you can see the photo. Which was a car covered with fast food.

"He past driver's aid. Work hard, play hard." Said Jack still looking at the photo.

"Yeah, no humans were harmed in the making of these photos, honest." Said Smokescreen which were not very believable.

"Smokescreen." Said Optimus.

"I swear to Primus no humans were harmed." Answered a freaked out Smokesceen, that he might be kicked out of the team.

"(Y/n) need a guardian, Smokescreen you will be her guardian"

Everybot looked at Optimus shocked.

"Sweet! But are you sure about this, do you really think I'm ready?" Smokescreen ask unsure. All Optimus did was nod, a wide grin crept onto Smokescreen's face. 

"So~ I'm your guardian then." He said whilst walking over to you with the grin still on his face. 

"yeah." 

"What do you want to do, where do you want to go?" Smokescreen asked. 

"Maybe home, I need some rest." And some time to clear my mind after all the information, you added to yourself.

"Lead the way." Smokescreen transformed and let you get in before the two of you drive out of base.

(No one's POV)

"Smokescreen?"

"The newbie?"

"He doesn't even know how important she is."

"What were you thinking Optimus?"

The Autobots burst out once (y/n) and Smokscreen are out of site.

"It's the best option, to not get (y/n) too much pressure of being the prophecy and you three already got missions and a human to take care of."

"You're not planning to tell him about what we just found out are you?" Ratchet asked the Prime. 

"No, we do not speak about it in front of Smokesreen and the humans, we don't need to give (y/n) more pressure."

The Autobots nodded in agreement and went to do their own stuff even there's still some disapproval of the choice of guardian.

"Optimus, the only person beside you that met Primus is..." Ratchet said when everybot is out of ear site.

"I know, if so we cannot let Megatron any where near her."

Edited