Chapter 10

After the reunite Jack was sent home in Arcee's commend while Ratchet checked your wounds from the battle. Once Jack left the base Arcee went to 'educate' Smokescreen about how wrong, dangerous and stupid it is to bring human on missions, that he needs to be more mature.

Ignoring the conversation outside, Ratchet told you Agent Fowler helped you resign your job at the school because of all the things you went through and it's safer for you to stay at the base with the Autobots. Agent Fowler said he and his men will take care of your needs such as food, water and money, and you will live in the Autobot base if you don't mind which you don't. Ratchet told you there's a human size room for you after a right turn in the corridor.

After all your wounds are checked and cleaned Ratchet shooed you off. When you walked out of the med bay Arcee is still educating Smokescreen, Smokescreen sent you a 'help' look while you return it with a thumbs up saying good luck. You looked around the base ignoring Arcee's rambling in in the background, you saw Optimus sitting in the corner staring at the Star Saber deep in thoughts.

You walked over to the Autobot leader which seems to disturb his train of thoughts. he looked up at you with a thin smile on his face plate that's barely visible.

"(Y/n), how are you feeling?" he asked.

"I'm feeling pretty good, thanks." You respond with a small smile. "I was wondering if I can talk to you privately." You asked which he nodded put down a servo for you to climb on. You step onto his servo and grab hold of one of his digits to remain balance when he stood up, soon the two of you arrived at the roof. Optimus went to sat down near the edge before he put you down beside him.

"What did you want to talk about?" He asked looking at you.

"Um..." you sat down beside him unsure of how to ask to question "when...when you became a Prime, did Primus tell you what to do? when being a Prime." you asked, you felt the question was weird. Optimus didn't answer you straight away and every second that past the more certain you asked a weird question.

"No, but I know what I have to do when I have to do it." he answered with confident after a few second which felt like centuries. "Are you concerned about the prophecy?" He asked you which was right, you looked down at the the floor slightly embarrassed for some reason. "No, maybe, I just don't know what to do." you said quietly, looking everywhere but him.

"Can I give you a suggestion?" He asked with a soft voice, you nodded but still not looking at him. "Just do what you do, be you." He said "You have traits that others don't have. Don't try to be the prophecy, you are inimitable and original, you are (Y/n) that's what makes you special."

"But-" you looked up at him.

"Trust yourself. You can archive great things." he gave you a reassuring smile which is clearer than his other smiles but still hard to notice but you saw it.

"Like what?" You asked him still not sure about what he had said. "I'm not like you, I don't have the knowledge from the ancients, I can't fight in battles, I can't lead, I-I don't see how can I change anything or archive great things. I never archived anything great, even when I'm a cybertronain. I-"

"Do you remember the time you stopped the battle?" He asked stopping your rambling "Just by communicating." you shook your head not knowing when he was talking about. Optimus gazed at the front as if it was where everything happened.

"It was the same battle when Starlight left us, After her death the battle stopped to continue another day. But it wasn't going to end like this if it wasn't you, after Starlight's fall Megatron was furious he told the Decepticons to kill all bots in sight but you talked him out of it. That's something none of us could have done." He finishes his flashbacks and turn back to look at you, you stared at him but not remembering any bit of what he said but you believe him. "You're a great speaker, I believe it's from Megatron but the difference between your speeches are your words reaches other's spark, the words are from your heart not your brain that's something I believe Megatron can never do."

After a few minutes of thinking about what he had said, "Thank you Optimus" you said to him before yawning.

"Let's go back inside. You should get some rest It's been a long day for all of us." he said lending a servo for you the climb on again, he carried you into the base and put you down on the couch before going back to his work.

You yawned again and just before you lie down to take a nap someone called your name, you looked up and saw Smokescreen finally free from Arcee. "Yes Smoke?" you asked him. "Just wondering how you're doing and how did you escape from the nemesis." he asked, waiting for you to tell the story, that's when you realized you haven't told them about what happened so you told Smokescreen about what happen on the Nemesis, loud enough for all the other bots to hear so you don't have it explain it again.

"Wow, it's still hard to believe someone like you are Megatron's daughter." Smokescreen said after you finish your story, "um, thanks? Now, can I please have some rest?" you asked, more exhausted than you thought you are. Before Smokescreen could answer a bright light came from the Star Saber that Optimus is holding.

Looks like your nap have to wait longer.   

A/N

First chapter to change the whole chapter not just fixing it XD

I'm going to watch youtube and have a rest now hope you liked the chapter. 

Edited.