Chapter 16

"He had another convergent of magic and science." Said Ratchet pressing keys on the computer. "Courtesy of the ancients."

"And," Smokescreen added "our leader."

"It's hard to believe. A few swing of the hammer and bang!" Bulkhead said. After what we witnessed, everyone is still half in shock.

"Our ground bridge, is now a space bridge." Arcee said then suddenly the lights flashed green.

"He didn't have enough expertise to replicate the omega keys but he have enough to create a space bridge." you said still impressed.

"Beep. beep. Beep."

"Do-do-do" all kind of alarm in the base activated.

"Ratchet, what's happening." You turned to face the medic.

"Our senses are detecting a mass of energon burst occurring outside earth's atmosphere." Ratchet said turning around to face us. "A surge of that kind can only mean one thing, activation of another space bridge."

"Megatron has discovered the Omega lock is on Cybertron." Optimus said walking out into the main room.

"It appears we have lost our advantage." Ratchet said turning around to face the screen again.

"But with Megatron unaware we now possess the means of interstellar travel," Optimus said. "the element of surprise remains in our favor."

"We must embark on this mission with every resource and our disposal." Optimus ordered the team. The whole team went to the back of the base to take out all the relics that had except Ratchet who is setting the space bridge coordinates on cybertron.

The team gathered in front of the space bridge but Optimus is missing.

"Bang, bang, bang." the sound of metal bumping into each other coming from the back of the base.

"What is he forging now?" Bulkhead said confused. But soon he's question is answered. Optimus walking towards the team with a complete Star Saber in his servo.

"Megatron must be stopped, no matter the cost." he said putting the Star saber on his back before he transformed and drove into the space bridge with the others behind him.

You and Ratchet are still standing there looking at the place they disappeared. "Good luck." you murmured.

==================time skip====================

"Do-do-do" the sound of the comlink opened. Ratchet stopped his pacing and rang in front of the computer, while you're on the couch listening carefully.

"OPtimus?" He asked.

"Ug-ugh, no, Ratchet is Jack." Jack said through the comlink, "Is something wrong? Cause school's been out for almost an hour and no one shown to pick us up."

"That is because the entire team is rather indisposed at the moment," Ratchet said putting one of his servo on his fore helm like he's having an headache which is. "I suggest you obtain an alternate method of transport."

"What's he saying?"Miko's voice came through the comlink.

"The bots are busy." Jack told Miko.

"Then tell Ratchet to come and get us. It's not like he have anything else to do." Miko said.

"Miko-" you said wanting to tell her Ratchet's very busy but only get interrupted by Ratchet.

"Just go home! I'll be in touch later." He said quickly before hanging up on the call and letting out a long sigh.