[Chapter 4] Nachael? Check

-Rachael's POV-

I was sitting on my bed, pulling my white heels on. Nachael's iconic attire was our solid-colored leotards and glossy high heels. My outfit is white and Natalie's is black. The original name we had for our group was Black and White, but we eventually discarded that idea and evolved into Nachael.

"Hey, Rach!" Natalie shouted to me. "Can you take out the garbage?"

I moaned, "But I'm already in my white leotard!"

"I don't care!" She sang.

I rolled my eyes and got up from my bed. I walked out into the kitchen and pulled the half-full bag out of the can. I looked at the contents and glanced over at Nat. "It's not even full."

"It smelled funny." She pinched her nose to emphasize the "funny" smell.

I rolled my eyes and walked outside to the dumpster, getting some awkward looks as I walked through the hallways and lobby.

I threw the bag into the dumpster and turned around to a person covered from head to toe: black ski mask, black long sleeve turtleneck, black ski gloves, black pants (which I think were actually skinny jeans), and black boots (but I think they were actually UGGs).

"Who are you and what do you want?" I inquired.

Instead of answering my question, they covered my mouth and pinned my arms behind my back. I tried fighting back, but it was as if I was paralyzed. The person guided me toward a white van, opened up the back doors, and shoved me in there. Before I could compose myself and try to get out, the person slammed the doors closed.

-Natalie's POV-

I don't know what was taking Rachael so long...it usually takes her a maximum of five minutes. And she's even quicker when she's dressed in our outfits because she's super self-conscious. It's been twelve.

I walked over to our window in the kitchen that just so happened to give me a view of the dumpster. She wasn't there; throwing the bag in or coming back inside. I sighed, I just supposed she got sidetracked by a cute guy.

I sat down on the counter and waited another ten minutes for her - still no sign of her.

I jumped down and went out of our apartment. I looked to the left and to the right - nobody was in the halls. I was seriously starting to get worried.

I closed our door as I started walking toward the elevator to go down and find her. I probably was going to have to rip her from her stare with some random guy in the lobby. I pressed the button and started swaying back and forth.

The two doors slid to the sides to reveal a person dressed in all black; they even had a mask covering their face. I looked at the person quizzically. Then I shook my head and joined the person - there was a bunch of weirdos in California, why would this person be any different? And I shouldn't be one to judge; I mean, I am in a leotard and heels.

I leaned forward and pressed the L-button. I glanced over at the person and nodded my head, "S'up?"

The person slowly turned their head toward me and nodded back.

I looked straight ahead and waited for the ding of the elevator to indicate we were on the wanted floor. The wonderful sound ringed and I started to make my way out, when the stranger grabbed my hand, spun me around, and punched me in the face.

-Kidnapper's POV-

She collapsed onto the floor, hitting her head on the metal walls of the elevator. I waited a few seconds, ensuring she was knocked out. And sure enough, she was.

I grabbed her arms and dragged her out of the elevator and out of the building. But I caught a few suspicious looks from the residents and employees before I escaped. So, in response, I pulled out a gun and pointed it at them, threatening to shoot. They put their hands up in surrender and let me continue with my business.

I pulled her unconscious body out to the white van which had been pulled around to the front. I laid the body down while I opened the doors. I watched as the other chick lit up with hope. I snickered, like I'd let her go! Pfft... I threw her sister's body at her and slammed the door shut before she could escape.

I walked around to the passenger's side of the van and hopped in.

"So, you got Natalie?" My partner in crime inquired.

I nodded my head, "And you got Rachael?"

They nodded their head and turned the ignition on. "Let's go before we're noticed by more people." And they slammed on the gas pedal.

-Michael's POV-

I shook my phone in my hand in frustration as I was directed to Rachael's voicemail. For the fourteenth time. She always has her phone, well, at least near her.

I needed to tell them that I couldn't do much today. I sprained my ankle while dancing. I limped out of my house and got in my car.

I was the third permanent member of Nachael. I remembered when Rachael texted me years ago saying she and her sister wanted to make lip-syncing videos. I never though they would really do it, but hey! Anything can (and did) happen.

I walked up to their apartment and knocked on the door. Usually, Rachael is right at the door, but there was no response today. I turned the doorknob and opened the door. I walked in.

"Rachael? Natalie?" I called. "Anybody here?"

It looked as though they just...disappeared. The TV was still on in the living room and all of the lights were on. An old episode of Doctor Who was on the television, with Matt Smith as the Doctor. I smirked, remembering when I was obsessed with the show myself.

"Guys?" I croaked, remembering my purpose here, "Where did you go? This isn't funny... Guys?"