[Chapter 10] Wait and See

-Rachael's POV-

We all were starving, our stomachs growled. We all were drenched in sweat. The guys took off their shirts. Luckily Natalie and I had leotards with short sleeves, so we weren't too bad. My hair was probably a mess, because curly hair and humidity do NOT mix well. I wish I had a hair-tie so I could put my hair in a bun.

All five of us were sitting around the sliver of light that shined through the crack in the door. We were sort of in a circle: me between Anthony and Shane, Shane between me and Ian, and Natalie between Ian and Anthony. Ian was sprawled out on the ground with his arms and legs out. Anthony sat with his head dropped, you could even see the sweat dripping off of his hair. Natalie was curled up in a ball on the floor, shivering. I couldn't believe she was cold when the rest of us were sweating like crazy. Shane sat with his legs out and his hands behind him. I sat with my legs pulled into my chest and my arms wrapped around them.

"So," Shane stated, "You guys know how I was kidnapped, but what about you guys?"

"I was hit in the head in an elevator by some person and the next I knew, I woke with a really bad headache in the back of a van." Natalie answered him.

He turned to me. "Uh," I stated, "I was taking out the garbage when my arms were pinned behind my back. They guided me toward a white van and I was shoved in."

"Interesting." Shane commented. "What about you guys?" He turned his head toward Ian and Anthony.

Smosh looked up from their stare contest with the ground and looked around, adjusting to the surroundings. "I don't know." Ian retorted.

"Yeah, I mean, Kalel, Melanie, and we were going to this costume party at some friend's house. We were having a blast, drinking, playing the Xbox, all that fun stuff." Anthony stated.

"But I remember drinking something and then just knocking out." Ian added. "Like, I cannot remember what happened in that time period. But I woke up to this damp, dark, hot place!" He punched the ground, only to bring his hands to his chest and beginning to whimper.

"Same here. No memory at all."

"Who could be the fucking kidnapper?" Shane questioned. "If it's not you..." He pointed to me and Nat, "Who would it be?"

"We just have to wait and see who comes next, if there is anyone." I answered. "I mean, there's only so many YouTubers in California. And it seems that they're taking us out, so whoever the kidnappers are can rise to the top, right?"

"She makes a really good point." Ian commented.

"Yeah!" Natalie sat up. "Who would be next though?"

I shrugged my shoulders, and so did everyone else.

Author's Note: Apologies for the short chapter! The next one will be longer, I promise. I hope you are liking this story so far! Love you! -rac06h10ael