[Chapter 15] We're About to be Kidnapped

-Mari's POV-

The four of us went to lunch before recording a new Game Bang. I was sitting in the backseat as we drove to SmoshGames Headquarters. Lasercorn was driving, Jovenshire was sitting in the passenger's seat, and Sohinki sat beside me.

I can't believe that Joey and Shane are missing and Meghan's killed. Whoever this person is is a real psychopath for hurting such great people.

I really didn't engage in the guys's conversation, I really wasn't in the mood to talk. I stared out the window, watching as we passed by houses and cars. Even an ambulance, firetruck, and police car passed us. I'm assuming they're going to Meghan's house.

We pulled into the parking lot and got out.

"So, what game are we playing again?" Jovenshire inquired.

"We're going to be this old video game from the movie franchise Robo Cops." Lasercorn answered.

I rolled my eyes, "Why have we been playing so many old video games lately? Why aren't we doing those games where you wear the helmet and it feels like you're in the game?"

"Because, we can't afford to get that stuff in the Headquarters." Sohinki added. "I'm surprised it's still standing. With Anthony married to Kalel, Ian about to marry Melanie, and all of us are moving on in our lives. It's getting hard for us to make this a priority."

"It's a shame." Jovenshire stated. "I'm really going to miss you guys when we end Smosh and Smosh Games."

We all went in for a group hug. I felt the bright sun being absorbed into our clothing as we stood in the parking lot, all linked together. We stepped out of the embrace and walked in.

"I'm so not ready to..." I began to comment when a huge cage dropped down on all of us. We all grabbed onto the bars and tried to get out, but just then, these metal covers slid down and blocked us from ever getting out. We all jumped back so our fingers wouldn't get chopped off.

"What the fuck is happening?" I asked as I backed into the center. I bumped into someone and spun around, seeing all of the guys had done the same thing.

"Oh shit!" Jovenshire exclaimed, grabbing his hair.

"What?" We all inquired.

"Guys...I think we're about to be kidnapped..."

We all started freaking out. Sohinki slammed up against the metal walls and began to cry. Lasercorn started pacing back and forth, breathing heavily. Jovenshire sat on the ground and started rocking back and forth. I looked at all of them in shame, they were so immature. I crossed my arms and sighed. I mean, sure, being kidnapped isn't the most fun thing to do, but won't it bring us closer to Smosh, and Nachael, and Shane and Joey?

Just then, something popped and started hissing. We all looked around, trying to find out what it was. Then all of a sudden, I felt dizzy. I looked at Sohinki; he grabbed his chest, stopping his sobbing. Jovenshire's eye grew wide and he threw up. And Lasercorn just passed out, soon to be followed by the rest of us.

-Kidnapper's POV-

I had my ear pressed up against the closed-in cage and waited to hear the last thud. I glanced over my shoulder and demanded my partner in crime to turn it off.

She sighed and did as I said. "I don't like doing this anymore. We're hurting too many people."

"I don't care. Raise the cage." I retorted, flicking my hand up.

She walked over to the rope on the farthest wall and started to pull it down. As the cage rose, we saw the bodies sprawled out on the floor. Sohinki must've been leaning against the wall, because he was sitting up and then he fell over once the cage was raised.

"I'll grab Mari and Sohinki. You get Lasercorn and Jovenshire." I declared.

She rolled her eyes and walked over to Jovenshire; she picked up his head and screamed.

"What?" I asked, stopping before I took Sohinki out of the headquarters.

"He puked." She crossed her arms.

I rolled my eyes, "Wow. I don't care! Just get him into the van."

She picked up his arms and dragged him out. I threw in Sohinki and she threw in Jovenshire. We went back in and got the remaining people, doing the same procedure.

We got in the car and were on our way to put them with the rest. At a stoplight, my accomplice softly inquired, "What if we killed them?"

"Then we killed them."

"You're so heartless, you know that?" She looked over at me in disgust. "This was all so we could get to the top. But now I don't want to. It's silly now that I think of it."

"We're going to get to the top, honey."

"No! I don't want to anymore! Those people we kidnapped make depressed, hurting, and sad people's days better. And without them, what's going to happen to those people?"

"They'll find new people to subscribe to and watch their videos. Like us." The light turned green and I slammed on the gas pedal, sending us forward. "You and I are going to be the most subscribed YouTubers there are, and people are going to love us."

"Yeah, so what happens to the rest of them when we get to the top?"

"Hopefully by then they'll all be dead..."

She gasped. "You're evil! Pure evil!"

"Hey, you were the one to kill Meghan. Not me." I glanced over at her and smirked. "And if you want to be safe from the police, you better stay with me and take down the rest of them. You got it?"

She pouted, "I guess..."

I returned my attention to the road. We pulled into the driveway and began to drag the bodies over to the cellar doors. One by one, we threw them down there. They piled up at the bottom of the stairs. We caught a glimpse of the starving YouTubers trying to get a good look at us, but I slammed the doors shut.

"I really don't like this anymore...can we please give them some food or something?" She asked.

"No." I snapped back. "Remember, you killed someone."

A tear fell down her cheek, and she began to cry.

"Oh, shut up." I remarked, walking back to the van. "COME ON!" I shouted as I got into the driver's seat.

She ran to the passenger's side and got in. "Who's next?"

I turned the key in the ignition and sighed, "Toby."

Author's Note: Hello! I hope you are enjoying this story so far. I'm really sorry for this kidnapping...it's really weird. Please accept my apology for it - I'm really shaky on this. So, if you have a better way the Smosh Games crew can be kidnapped, PM me and I'll probably change this chapter. Or, if you like it the way it is, just comment below saying you like it! Simple as that. Thanks for reading! -rac06h10ael