Chapter 3: Woken

Peter:

My head was aching and my eyes were stung. I felt sore all over my body. I heard noise coming from somewhere in the room. It was talking.

"I swear, Tony. I know what your thinking! But, it's true!" The voice said.

"Steve, he doesn't know! I hope he won't find out." Tony said.

"Know what?" I asked as I walked over to the group of people.

"Hi bud, how you feeling?" Hawkeye asked.

"Don't change the subject bird brain. What's going on?" I was becoming impatient.

"Peter. You should take a seat." Steve pulled out a chair for me.

"I think I'm capable of standing, thanks." I said.

"But, this, you might want to sit down for." Natasha said.

"Fine. What is it?" I asked.

"It's your Aunt May. She, she-" Tony started.

"She's dead." I finished for him.

"How did you know?" They asked.

"I expected that. I've had a lot of disappointments in my life. I lost my parents, my uncle, and now my aunt. Whose next, me?" I asked with tears threatening to fall.

"Don't cry! It's okay. We'll help out. Live with us!" Natasha ran over to me wiping away my tears.

I hugged her and cried into her shoulder. I was a sobbing mess. It was so embarrassing, but I couldn't hold it in anymore.

"Peter, something else is bothering you. Isn't there?" Tony asked. I nodded without moving from Natasha's shoulder.

"What is it?" Steve asked.

"You know whenever you mentioned Gwen Stacy?" I asked.

"Yeah." Tony said.

"She died because of me!" I yelled while sobbing.

"Peter, it's going to be okay." Steve said.

"No, I'm fine. I'm great! I'm just tired." I lifted my head from Natasha's shoulder.

"No, you're not fine. And that's okay! It's okay not to be okay. You just need someone there to pick you back up again." Tony said.

"Oh God!" I broke again and started sobbing like crazy into his shoulder. I cried harder than Matt Damon in Good Will Hunting.

"Peter! You need to quiet down, you'll make yourself sick!" Natasha said.

"Who cares! I just wanna be alone." I stopped crying and slowly my eyes started to droop.

----------------------------------------------
Tony:

Peter fell asleep in my arms. He was just a kid! He didn't deserve this heartbreak after heartbreak. He needed a family. And that's what we had to be for him. If we didn't, he be completely alone.

"Guys, I think Peter needs us." I said.

"I was thinking the same thing." Cap admitted.

"He's exhausted, poor baby." Natasha said as she combed Peter's brown hair back in a sign of comfort.

"Natasha? Are you sure your feeling okay?" I asked her sarcastically.

"Shut up. I can be nice when I want to." She snapped at me.

"Peter? Pete, wake up." I rubbed Peter's back so he could wake up. He wasn't waking up so I decided to carry him.

His head was buried in my chest as I carried him like a bride.

He moaned in pain. I didn't know what was wrong. This kid has caused us a lot of trouble. But maybe he'll make things right.

✖️✖️✖️✖️✖️✖️✖️✖️✖️✖️✖️✖️✖️
HOPED YOU GUYS LIKED IT, SORRY IT TOOK SO LONG😢