Chapter 20: i love him

Peter:

"Listen, I did what you asked me to do." I told the man.

"You drugged them?" He asked.

"Yes. They thought I was some weird creature. Whatever was in that stuff was crazy!" I said.

"Yes. And now they're trying to look for you?" He asked.

"Possibly, and making a crappy plan." I answered.

"Go back to them." He said.

"What? Why?!" I yelled.

"Because, they need you. I no longer do. I suggest you go back or stay here to let me kill you. Your choice." He said.

"I'll go call a cab." I walked away and went onto the sidewalk to call for a taxi.

I was exhausted. I hadn't slept for 5 days. I was worried. More about my health than anything. I plan on taking a nap at Stark's. I mean Dad's...

I took a deep breath and took the elevator. I waited in silence. I was nervous. I wanted to cry. I was terrified.

Finally, I reached the living room floor. I sighed and walked into the room.

No one was there. So, I walked further down and saw everyone outside in the patio that basically overlooks the whole city.

I walked outside as slow as I could and finally they saw me.

"Peter? We were just- oh my God are you okay? You look so tired!" Tony ran up to me.

"I haven't slept in a while I guess." I smiled with droopy eyes.

"That monster that possessed you, where is it?" Steve asked.

"It never existed. At least not here. I drugged you guys." I answered.

"What? Why?" Tony took a step back in shock.

"I'll explain everything later. I just really need to go to bed." I then felt my eyes completely shut and I felt someone catch me and pick me up.

------------------------------------------
Steve:

I carried him into the living room and sat him on the couch. I looked over him and noticed no scars, bruises, nothing. He said he drugged us. We're we hallucinating? How can we all hallucinate the same creature? Why did Peter drug us in the first place? Whatever the reason, he came back. But why?

"Is he okay?" Wanda shyly asked me from the doorway.

"Yeah. He's just tired." I answered.

"That's good. Should I make him some food?" She asked.

"I know." I said.

"Know what?" She looked suspicious.

"That you love him." I said.

"Who? Peter? No." She laughed.

"You're around his age. It makes since." I said.

"Sure. But, he wouldn't love me back. I'm crazy." She blushed.

"He would. He does." I answered.

"Really?" She asked.

"Of course. You honestly think he doesn't love you? I've seen the way he looks at you. And I've seen the way you look at him." I grinned.

"What are you guys talking about?" Peter said waking up.

"Nothing." I said.

"This." Wanda rushed to Peter and kissed him right on the lips.

"What was that for?" Peter asked after she pulled away.

"Because, I like you." She smiled.

"I do too." Peter grabbed her face and kissed her again.

"What happened?" Tony asked as he walked in on the make out session.

"Love." I gushed.

"Teenagers." Tony rolled his eyes and walked out of the room.

"But why did you drug us?" Wanda asked Peter.

"I'm working for someone. I can't say his name, but I can tell you one thing. Don't mess with him. Just let him go. He let me go." Peter said.

"So you want us to forget the fact that he made you drug us and we thought some creature from space was possessing your body?" I asked.

"Yes?" Peter said.

"Okay. For now." I said and the two teens went on kissing.

✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖
OOH WANDA AND PETER SITTIN IN A TREE K-I-S-S-I-N-G!
YEAH NEVER IM JOKING THIS CHAPTER WAS ME RUNNING OUT OF IDEAS AND DECIDING TO JOKE LMAO
Make sure to read Justice and the Avengers!!!! It's got Peter and Wanda coming soon!!!