Chapter 5: Barnes

Tony:

"Okay, we need to distract Peter. Steve call you know who." I ordered Captie.

"Tony, he's with the Justice League. He's not gonna help us." He said.

"I know him, he's around Peter's age, they'll like each other." I said.

"Okay. But, what will he do?" He asked.

"He'll make everything easier while we're planning. It's going to be incredible!" I smiled.

"What's his name? Real name." Stevie asked.

"Uh, uh, uh. No sir, that's for me to know and you to find out." I winked and walked out of the room.

--------------------------------------------
Steve:

I really don't feel like helping out a kid. It's worse than helping out Bucky. Bucky still hasn't a clue who he is. I need to help him. He's psycho!

"Tony! Wait!" I yelled out to him, before he left Stark building.

"Yeah?" He asked.

"I can't help Peter. I still have to help Bucky! I'm sorry." I said.

"It's fine, I have that other person I was talking about too." He smiled.

"Who?! I've been dying to know!" I said.

"BA, that's all I got." He winked.

"Tony! I swear! I'll get Bucky to choke you in your sleep, you better tell me before he's off the rails! He's willing to kill anybody!" I yelled at him. He quickly hurried back and whispered really fast, "And if I die, so do you." He smiled.

"What?!" I asked.

"I took the liberty of having the person who killed me, killed. So, you won't die, but your little boyfriend, Jamie, will." He mocked me.

"Okay, first off, I'm not gay, neither is Bucky. And why would you do that?" I asked.

"I have no intention on hurting you or Jamie. But, I signed up for that, I can't go back." He explained.

"But, SHIELD and Hydra are gone."

"Jamie doesn't know that, you know that. Don't you think I would want to kill whoever killed me?" He asked.

"No, I thought you were more civilized than that." I said.

"Jamie killed tons of innocent people, but you still trust him. Why?" He crossed his arms waiting for an answer.

"Because, family doesn't kill family. I've known the guy for over 90 years. He's my best friend, and so are you." I admitted.

"I know, cause you can't just get a life." He smiled.

"Tony, what's up with you?!" I yelled.

"Jamie, it's Jamie." He said.

"He likes to be called Bucky, Tony. Not Jamie. But, what's wrong with him?" I asked.

"He's...he's...bipolar, and he has ADD. He's got severe bipolar. I mean, mood swings 24/7 if you know what I mean." He joked.

"Where is he?" I asked.

"He's sleeping. He might have something I like to call the flu." He said.

"I'll keep myself sanitized, thanks." I walked up to Bucky's room and saw him lying down. He had pale skin and dark under eye circles. His hair was soaked with sweat. He looked like the definition of crap.

"Buck, Bucky, wake up." I shook him awake.

"What?" He asked, quietly.

"Are you okay?" I asked.

"I feel horrible." He whined. I've never actually heard Bucky wine before, only once when he got really sick and he get like he was dying. Kinda like now.

"Uh, Steve?! Pete's throwing up again!" Natasha yelled.

I turned and saw Bucky puke all over the bed.

"Jamie- I mean Bucky is too!" I yelled back.

Oh, no. Two sick guys in the same house is not what I wanted. A 25 year old and a 16 year old. It's basically taking care of children.

It's going to a long week.