Chapter 23: Dream Boy

Peter:

    My breathing was labored as I sucked it the air around me. My voice was rough and I could hear and feel it as I breathed in. I opened my eyes and saw nothing. I pretended like I was just tired and got out of my bed. There was nothing. Completely nothing.

     I don't mean there wasn't my family and furniture. I mean there was nothing to the extent of no love.

      Maybe my father really didn't love me. After all, he isn't my real father.

    "Hey, Peter! How you doin?" Steve smiled.

    "Fine." I faked a smirk.

     "You're dad's out doing some work." He said.

      "That's good." I smiled.

      "Yeah." He smiled and looked back at the TV.

      Gives me enough time to do what I need to do.

      I walked up the steps slowly. Breathing in and out. My chest began to hurt. Like something was pounding it. I ignored the pin and kept going.

      I finally made it all the way up to the roof and looked around the beautiful horizon. I smiled and stepped upon the ledge.

      "Goodbye." I smiled and jumped.

      I could feel the wind and my stomach was twisting. Soon enough I passed out. But then I felt something catch my fall. And then I woke up.

     "He's breathing!" Someone shouted.

    "Ugh." I moaned. I looked around the room and saw my Aunt May.

      "Aunt May? Is that you?" I asked.

    "Peter! Thank God you're okay!" She came up and hugged me.

    I smiled and started crying into her shoulder.

     "What's wrong honey?" She asked.

     "I had a dream while I was sleeping." I said.

     "I imagine, you were in a coma for 2 months. They almost lost you!" She said.

     "So everything was just a dream?" I asked her.

     "I suppose so, darling." She smiled.

    I missed that smile. That wonderful motherly smile that made me want to cry. And I did.

    "Thank you, Tony." I whispered.

      I noticed I had nothing. My spidey senses were gone. Everything I thought was real didn't even exist.

      I looked at a magazine and saw Tony, and smiled. I thought of the billionaire different now. He was more like a father than a playboy.

    And he will always be an inspiration.

✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖
AND THATS WHERE IT ENDS!!!! SO SO SORRY THAT THE STORY IS DONE BUT IT NEEDED TO BE CLOSED. LOOK OUT FOR OTHER THINGS OF MINE COMING SOON!!!!