Chapter 9: Peter's Father

Peter:

I woke up with a pounding headache. I got up and looked in the mirror and my hair was a total mess. I brushed it and then I went to brush my teeth. My pjs were sweaty so I went to go change. I didn't have any clothes because they were all in my room. I didn't know what I was thinking but I walked out of the room in my boxers. Good thing they were black with nothing on them because I heard giggling. I turned my head and saw Wanda and Natasha laughing.

I quickly ran to my room and put on my clothes.

"Well, Peter. Plan on flashing us again?" Tony asked, with a smile.

"Sorry." I realized my nose was stuffed up. I felt sick this time. Before it was food poisoning. Now it's actual sickness.

"You okay? You sound genuinely sick this time." Clint said.

"I'm- I'm..." I stopped when my stomach decided to push up the eggs I just ate.

I threw up everything on the ground. I fell back in my chair and started coughing.

"Peter, here drink this." Wanda gave me a glass of water.

I sipped it and then became nauseous again. I started whimpering becoming frustrated with my stomach.

"Don't worry! It's okay!" Wanda hugged me.

"I want my mom and dad!" I whined. I didn't know what I was saying, it just sort of slipped out.

--------------------------------------------
Tony:

It broke my heart to hear Peter cry out for his mom and dad. I know they died in a plane crash when he was 4. He was still aware of them. He knew the way his mother's touch felt like. He remembered the smells of his house when they were home. He knew everything there was to know about them.

"Peter, you know they're not here anymore right?" I asked him.

"B-but, I want my mommy!" His bottom lip quivered.

"Peter! Come here!" He ran over to me and hugged me.

He started sobbing into my shoulder.

"It's okay, shhhhh." I kissed his head and rubbed his back.

"They're all dead. All of 'em. I-it's all my fault! I have nooooo one! I'm all alone!" He sobbed and started breathing in and out harshly.

"Peter, calm down, it's not your fault! Especially your parents! You were only four! You didn't do a thing!" I exclaimed becoming frustrated with the boys self doubt.

"I just. I just, I..." He hiccuped a son and fell back into my arms.

"I know your frustrated, but you need to calm down." I felt his forehead and felt a fever. A really high one to.

"Steve get a wash rag!" I told Steve.

He came back with a cold rag and threw it to me.

I caught it and put in on Peter's head as I motioned him to the couch.

I was gonna go make him some soup but he grabbed my head.

"Please don't leave me." He said as a tear ran down his face.

"Okay." I said wiping away his tear.

"Thanks dad." He whispered as he fell asleep on my shoulder.

I sighed and smiled. I was scared of being a father. Let's just be thankful Peter isn't a baby!

✖️✖️✖️✖️✖️✖️✖️✖️✖️✖️✖️✖️
I KNOW ITS SUPER SHORT BUT I FELT LIKE WRITING ANOTHER CHAPTER LOL