Chapter 14: The Tesseract

Steve:

We kept going through different scenarios, what if he did this, said this, moved here or there. We were completely running out of ideas. We had spent hours trying to come up with a reasonable plan. Something where Peter wouldn't get hurt. But with everything we went through, we honestly don't know how to avoid that.

"I'm about to lose my mind." Bruce said.

"Calm down green beans, we'll figure this out." Tony remarked.

"Tony, Banner's right. We need to figure out something fast. Peter is being controlled, but I don't think what Bucky went through is what Peter is going through." I explained, waving Bucky over to explain more.

"You see, Hydra controls people, we all know that. Tortures them until they can immediately act on command. They've been doing that for ages. Recently they discovered a faster way of controlling minds, and I don't think your going to like it." Bucky said.

"Why not?" Tony asked, seeming suspicious.

"They found it in the tesseract." Bucky sighed.

"Oh my God. They couldn't have used it." Tony said.

"Yeah, unless..." Bruce started.

"Unless what?" I asked.

"Unless they stole it from Loki's staff." Bruce said.

"Didn't he take that with him?" I asked.

"Wait, when Nat closed the portal that was a perfect moment for them to collect the energy source. That means someone was there. They've been wanting the tesseract for ages, so if course that would have been the perfect opportunity to take it." Bruce explained. He looked right at Bucky.

"Bucky, you don't think?" Bruce asked.

"No, it couldn't have been me, we have files full of stuff, I never did anything regarding harnessing energy. Could've been someone else." Bucky said.

"Who cares, we just need to find it." I said.

"How?" Bruce asked.

"I'm going to kill myself after this." Tony said walking out of the room.

"Why? Where are you going?" I shouted.

"Gonna go have a little chat with a friend of ours." He shouted back.

----------------------------------------
Tony:

"Jarvis, get Jane Foster on the phone." I said.

"Yes, Mr. Stark." Jarvis said.

"Hello?" Answered the young voice of Jane Foster.

"Hi, Jane! It's Tony Stark. Can you maybe get ahold of Thor for me? And, can he please get a phone now that he's living on earth?" I said. She laughed.

"Hello?" Thor answered.

"Hey, point break. Get Loki." I said.

"Loki? Why?" He sounded deeply confused.

"Because I think we may actually need his help." I said.

"Fine, I'll get him. But, why?" He asked.

"It's Hydra, they've harnessed the energy of the tesseract." I said.

"Of course they did. I'll get him and meet you at your palace in a short while." He said, then hung up the phone.

"It's a 'tower' not a 'palace' genius." I sighed.

I hope Peter is okay. He needs to know that we are looking for him. Heck, we're even trying to get help from our enemy to find him. I pray he's okay.

✖️✖️✖️✖️✖️✖️✖️✖️✖️✖️✖️✖️
OMG I JUST UPDATED, HOPE YOU GUYS LIKE IT! HAPPY THANKSGIVING🦃 CREDIT TO WHOEVER MADE THE FANART!