Chapter 19: Too Many Plans

Tony:

We came up with a plan to get Peter back thanks to Loki. He was a huge help but seemed to be distressed about something. So I wanted to make him feel better.

He was standing alone by the door watching the others. I walked over and patted him on the shoulder. He seemed to be frightened by the touch.

"You know, Loki. You were a huge help. Without you, we wouldn't have been able to come up with this plan." I smiled.

"No need to thank me, Stark. Nothing has happened yet. You and your friends need to stop wasting your time making plans and just do things. You never know what could happen on a battlefield." Loki said.

"You make it really hard to like you don't you?" I said.

"I try. But no one likes me. So what's the point of trying anymore." Loki looked back at everyone. They were laughing and smiling, just enjoying the moment.

"These people don't care about Peter. If they did they'd be out looking for him." He said.

"They do care. They just need to worry about tomorrow. Which is when we are leaving. Loki." I grabbed his shoulder and turned him towards me.

"I'm sorry." I said.

"For what?" He seemed surprised.

"For doubting you. You are strong. You are lost. But never the less you are a good man. I know Thor sees it too. Be strong Loki. For us." I said.

He blinked back tears and smiled.

"I will, Tony. I'll try my best." He said.

"Good. Have a drink, would you like to meet some of my lady friends?" I offered with a mischievous look.

"Lady friends?" He was confused.

"You know. The kind you take home after a long night and, well...you get the picture." I smiled.

"Oh, um. No I'll be okay." He blushed.

"No! No, don't tell me! Mr. Evil Pants hasn't done it?! I'm shocked. Your big brother has hahaha!" I laughed.

Loki looked saddened by me embarrassing him in front of everyone. Cause EVERYONE heard.

"Shut up, Tony." He said.

"Okay. I'm sorry. I'll stop. At least your saving yourself. That's nice." I smiled.

"I'm gonna be sick." Loki said.

"Hey, I'm sorry. I'm just kidding around. A lot of people in this room haven't yet. You're not alone." I smiled.

"What's the big deal anyway? He's just as pure as anyone else. It doesn't matter Tony so shut up!" Steve said.

"Oh, we have another one here don't we." I laughed.

"Alright I'm sorry! I'm sorry I'll shut up. We need to find Peter anyway." I changed the subject.

"I thought you said we would do that tomorrow?" Loki said.

"We are. But we need to find a location. That's it." I said.

"I know where." Natasha said with a smile.

✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖
SORRY THIS IS SHORT. WHO ELSE IS DEVASTATED BY ALL THE DEATHS THIS YEAR. CARRIE AND DEBBIE, THOSE TWO HIT ME HARD😔

Also, I wanted to know if you guys wanted a mashup. Like a DC/Marvel mashup. I'll make another story like that if you guys want to read it. I've recently fell in love with a few stories in DC and would love to explore them. Would you guys like that? I've been wanting to write tons of stories but shortened it by a few. I want to run it by you guys to make sure you guys wanted to read it. Wow, I've used the word 'guys' a lot. Ok bye.