Chapter FOURTEEN: Forever

Chapter Fourteen: "Forever."

Xavier

Pulling up in front of Alexandria's condominium complex two hours after we had our phone conversation, I got out and walked over to the passenger side door of the maroon colored BMW M6. I bought it yesterday just because and to surprise Alexandria with a new car. On our last date, we went to Six Flags with her two nieces, Mia and Cailyn, and her nephew, Caidan. They were doing their own thing while Alexandria and I were getting along while we got on all of the rides together. She was telling me how maroon was her favorite color and how she always wanted a sport's car. So, to surprise her, I bought a BMW for her. I don't want my woman catching rides with family members and that Thomas kid. She needs her own car and I got it for her. My woman will be wined and dined because she deserves it.

My attention automatically turned to the opening door as Cassie and Alexandria walked out. I swear all of the air in my body disappeared. Normally when I look at her or hear the sound of her voice, I'd feel weird tingles in my stomach and my body would get hot; but now it's totally different. Looking at her, she literally knocked the oxygen right out of my body like it was nothing and she just came out the door. I swear she has the body of a Goddess and her beauty would even intimidate a princess. Damn, she's stunning.

Smirking as I noticed a tint of red beaming from her gorgeous, brown, soft looking cheeks. What is she doing to me? I thought as I tried to form my words carefully. My breathing had increased, tremendously and I felt as if I was going to faint. "Hello, gorgeous."

Her blush had became more intense. "Hi." Was all she could form as her eyes slowly lowered down my body. Causing my smirk to grow when I noticed that she was checking me out. The Brown Beauty was checking me out. The simple white boy from San Diego. I loved the fact that she didn't want nor did she care about my money or my status of "fame," you can say. "Don't you look..." Her voice went low so I couldn't hear the last part of what she said but damn did I want to.

"You kids be safe now." Hearing Cassie from behind us at the door, I'm pretty sure she was watching this whole scene play out with humor as if it was funny, Alexandria blush massively increased causing her to lower her head to the ground. "Wear some protection, Little Ones." Cassie started laughing as she made her way to her car. "Xanie, I want details, Goddess. I'm not playing."

Ignoring her, I opened the car door for Alexandria. "Let's go."

She quickly got in the car then I shut it after she sat down. As I made my way over to the driver side, I couldn't take my eyes off of her as she observed her new car. I'll tell her about the car in a few. I opened the door and got in before putting the key in the engine and pulling off.

.
.
.

We have been driving for almost an hour since that was how long it took to get from her house to mines. I couldn't wait to see her reaction to my house or how I had some workers rearrange my home just for our date tonight.

Pulling up towards the gate, I put the code in and the golden gates slowly opened. I pressed on the gas, going up the long driveway, I stopped in front of the house.

As quickly as I could, I rushed out of the car and ran to the over side to open the door for her. With my helping hand, she managed to get out without tripping over her high heels. Now that I think about it....they look like the exact ones I got Cassie for her birthday last year. Hm.. Weird. But, they look so much better on Alexandria than anyone.

Noticing that I still had her soft, small hand in mines, I smiled while leading her to the front door. I unlocked the door and let her walk in first. I shut the door after me than leaned against the door as she looked around. That damn dress on her is...ravishing. I'm loving how her body fits it perfectly. I wonder if it'll be a perfect fit underneath mines.