Chapter EIGHTEEN: Too Early!

The She-Devils (Zaria, Xavier's aunt, Trinity, the girl that nobody likes, and Zuly, Xavier's mom) are in the media.

Chapter Eighteen: Too Soon!

Alexandria

My dreams were invaded by a loud noise. I opened my eyes slowly and noticed it was an alarm clock. I hit stop and sat up in the comfortable bed. The blankets fell to puddles around my waist, exposing my decent-size breast.

Trying to move out of the bed, I was stopped by an arm around my torso. Glancing down, I see Xavier sleeping peacefully as he snugged closer to me. Slowly and carefully, I moved his arm off of me and grabbed his black shirt, that he was wearing yesterday for church, and slipped it over my head before getting out of the bed.

Grabbing my bag of clothes, I headed to the bathroom in the room. I hadn't quite moved in but I've been staying here since our date. I had an overnight bag with some clothes, shoes, and toiletries in it.

I closed the bathroom and turned on the shower water before taking off the shirt and getting in. Letting out a quiet moan as the warm water hit my body, I started washing up. After about ten minutes, I turned the water off and stepped out of the shower before drying off. I put on some undergarments, skinny light blue jeans, and a 'I Love Art' shirt. I put my hair in a ponytail. It was still straightened from the dinner. Speaking of the dinner, I need to apologize to them for acting out of character and pretty sure I embarrassed Xavier with my actions, though he'd never be verbal with it.

Anyways, I put on some eyeliner and some lip gloss. I've never been a fan of wearing a lot of make-up. I put the rest of my clothes, that I pulled out, back into my bag before pushing my teeth then leaving out of the bathroom. I stopped in my tracks as I watched the scene in front of me. Smiling as Xavier lays halfway off of the bed with the blankets tangled up on him. Shaking my head, I put my bag next to the dresser before grabbing my car keys.

I hadn't had the time to drive my new BMW. I still can't believe Xavier brought me it...and even got it in my favorite color: Maroon. Smirking, I grabbed my work bag and left out of the room, closing the door quietly before making my way downstairs and out of the house. I made my way to the car and hopped in the passenger seat. I haven't drove a car that I owned in so long. This was a new feeling.

I put the key in the ignition and started it up before pulling off down the long driveway. The ride to the University wasn't that long... I was about five minutes to being late though. Pulling into the teacher's parking lot, I quickly hopped out and practically ran into the building, clocking in and heading to my classroom.

Just as I unlocked my classroom door, I heard my name being called. "Alex!"

Groaning at the voice, I turned my head to see Karen Towers making her way to me. "Kinda busy, Miss Towers. Is there anything you need?"

Her heels clicked faster as she gotten closer. "I just went out to my car to grab some things for my classes and saw a lavender BMW out there-"

"Its maroon."

"So, I'm thinking its yours."

Blushing as I nodded my head. "Yeah, I guess it is."

"Did you buy it or something?"

Smirking as I remembered how Xavier handed me the keys on our date, claiming that it was now mines. "Or something. It was a gift...from my boyfriend."

"Boyfriend? I thought you told me that you didn't have time for boys."

Turning my head back to my door, I opened it and walked in before shrugging my shoulders. "Yeah, I don't have time for boys. He's definitely all man."